• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Fusion

Light

Night Zero
44.46.png
68.82.png
25.6.png
23.10.png

"Glooras", "Maton", "Pikaizard", "Ekpie", "Pikazard"

So I thought this was worth sharing. It takes the body from the first choice and the head and color scheme from the second choice and puts them together. Most combinations are horribly flawed and none are perfect, but I thought it was amusing.

Last edited:
I hope this isn't thread bumping, but I stumbled across this through Vsauce and had to come here to make a thread about it, only there was already one here.

Some of them look sort of okay.

109.102.png
50.81.png

Then again

60.146.png
69.140.png
95.100.png

This is what nightmares look like.

It bugs me that this site is kind of half-assed. I mean, I get that obviously automatically-generated fusions could never look good, but solving stuff like the frequently incorrect outline colors should be pretty trivial, and if the guy had an ounce of spriting skill he could do a way better job of cutting out the heads/faces (I mean, he does that manually anyway according to the blog post explaining how it works). So every time I look at it I just feel this itching to make a better one.

Well, Bellsprout and Weepinbell mouths are compatible with a lot of things that don't have weird mouths. (Not Weepinbell with itself though, somehow) But Victreebel's eyes-with-a-patch-of-skin thing doesn't go with anything. Sometimes it even deletes the mouth. And the multi-heads...

The quality of the sprites isn't great, but it did inspire a lot of really cool artwork. There's a group on deviantart dedicated to it.

A couple of my favourites:

Ratuk! Such a prefect combination. It'd make a good boss in a sewer based video game.

Magnemeleon. (This person's artstyle in general is pretty awesome, actually)

Charchamp! And there's links to more fusion art on the right.

And here's a big mish-mash of really good ones. (Credit to littleblackrabbit)

So basically, people take things that are half-assed, and quadruple-ass them?

i found about this website on tumblr and decided to fuse some pokemon.
this is a monstrosity that i found on it.

tumblr_mp497lQSF31sn38wko1_500.png

wEWOirU.png

Mewbro actually looks really good... XD Certainly much better than a derpy Slowbro.

aawvHDH.png

Mewtung looks like this thing that jumps you during Halloween and yells "GIMME ALL YER CANDY."

sLPqcwz.png

Gloobra looks like it's really hungry...

Ceqmf4t.png

Omatle would be the scariest starter EVER.

O4sNBN3.png
oCFyx89.png
7peVDaS.png

Kaktwo, Beetwo and Sandtwo look incredible! They're just like true aliens now. XD

qrCOujJ.png

Oh, hey, Admiral Ackbar.

fZkbO1t.png

Startwo has a helmet.

yamgx1B.png

...MAGIQUEEN.

LU2IQdp.png

Geoto... look at this grumpy Ditto, oh gods.

Exeggutor as main Pokémon and anything as the second one. They're amazing. ...I can't handle Exeggdos and the Exeggtini line! XD

Whenever I go to Pokemon Fusion, I make funny names instead (Funny to me) or real words. I made one called Artichoke (Articuno and Machoke) and Ninenine (Ninetales and Arcanine)

Back
Top Bottom