• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Best Wishes is the best Pokemon Series and X/Y is the worst

I like all the seasons, including X/Y, okay.

I think Hoenn was the best, followed by Sinnoh, though.

I try not to judge things solely based on their fanbase.

Hoenn's very nostalgic to me :) It came out around when I first became a pokemon fan ^_^ So, naturally its my second favorite series, after sinnoh :3

May's really funny and cute too ^_^ And I love her ultra girly pokemon xD Its interesting, how she has a pink pokemon, and dawn doesn't, even though i think may might of been more tomboyish O.o Of all her pokemon, I like her skitty and beautifly best :3 Both are adorable, girly pokemon, and used really nice moves in the anime too^^ But her Blaziken is naturally also awesome to me xD Its a fighting type :P And its a pokemon i think looks really cool too and i used to have blaziken on my sapphire around 2004. So its a nostalgic pokemon for me too (i'd also like infernape to become nostalgic for me one day when i get around to restarting my pearl. i feel a fire/fighting type monkey suits me xD buuut....i can't get into emboar, lol, already chose oshawott on my white 2 instead anyways :P plus i think i find emboar ugly looking)

Hoenn's very nostalgic to me :) It came out around when I first became a pokemon fan ^_^ So, naturally its my second favorite series, after sinnoh :3

May's really funny and cute too ^_^ And I love her ultra girly pokemon xD
Hoenn is super nostalgic for me too! I was SO into Pokémon during gen three. xD It's when my interest in the series peaked, really, so it makes sense. I watched Hoenn eps a lot during gen three, especially later on, after I was able to get the R/S/E games.

May is my favorite of Ash's traveling companions. I really like her personality, her design, and her Pokémon. Plus she reminds me so much of the fun times I had during gen three. :)

I see gen 3 as iconic to pokemon a lot for me cuz of 2004 :)

Even if I probably like a lot of other gens more now :P

May is my 2nd favourite PokeGirl. She is a great character and I would say she is the 2nd best PokeGirl in terms of character development and goal journey.

I feel her dislike for Pokemon was one-dimensional as they didn't explain about it much.
She was the first traveling companion to really have her own goals, IMO. May had more of a set goal than Misty and Brock, to win Contests and be a Coordinator. I really liked the Contest-focused episodes.

I really need to see more of S6 again, I mostly watched S7 and S8 when it came to Hoenn. I do remember May not liking Pokémon at first. That seemed to change when she met her adorable Torchic, though. xD The kid in movie 7 had much more of a valid reason to not want to be around Pokémon. With May it seemed a bit tacked on.

Back
Top Bottom