• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Help: The WiiShop

Well?

• F-Zero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F-Zero X

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • The Legend of Time :Ocarina of Time

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Lylat Wars

• Paper Mario

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • MegaMan 9

• Space Invaders get Even

• Super Metroid

• Super Street Fighter II

• Sin and Punishment

• Total voters

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
I don't want to waste me WiiPoints, I have about 300 left, which of course I don't have to spend all at once but could anyone give me any pointers?

I have already got POkemon Snap and am waiting to get Super Mario 64.

I don't need anymore channels, I don't like puzzles, platformers are okay, and action games are my favourite, also if it doesn't get too repititive and isn't too long or short then it'll be perfect, thanks! ^.^

The poll up the top has ones that I think look okay-ish, please vote if they're any good.

Back
Top Bottom