• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are your other names?

Minish

Pronoun
they
So, I'm pretty sure you don't use the same name everywhere, right? Please explain your nicknames if possible!

IRL

Jolty: Me and my friends made up nicknames for all of us, and I ended up with Jolty - derived from my initials JLT. All of my friends call me this most of the time. :D (and yes, it makes lurking the forums confusing now there's a Jolty here... x3)
Jay: Was my nickname for a long time when I was younger. I didn't like my full name, so I just shortened it to 'J' and... then came along Jay.

Online (not including the 200+ random past nicknames I've had)

Cirrus - From my favourite type of cloud. :3 Have been using this one for quite a while now.
Minish - I was signing up to my first discussion forum and saw my Christmas present Zelda: Minish Cap near me. Original...
Koushin - Japanese for 'March', the month of my birth. Used on Japanese music forums.
Sarasuu - My new YouTube account~ 'Sarasu' is a (probably bad) romanisation of Cirrus, and it was taken so I added an extra 'u'. =3
Asena - Or, more commonly, spiritofAsena. My e-mail account, and recently a username for places where Cirrus would be taken. Asena is a Turkish myth, of a wolf with a sky-blue mane who suckled a human child~ I love it, go Wiki it.

It's ironic that I have so little online usernames at the current time... anyway, EVERYONE!? =D

Last edited:
Haha, JLT. XD
(sorry, Jennifer Laura Thomspon took over the role of Glinda in Wicked after Cheno and yeaaah)

Uh, I'm Dannichu more or less everywhere (including RL), and there are a couple of other names I used to write fanfiction under, I'm not telling you because it's all embarassingly bad :3

And Danni, obviously, and a few people call me Dee.
My grandad also used to call me Half-Pint because I'm short. X3

RANDOM LIST TIME!

In real life:

Rach: Well, that's my only nickname. ^^

Online:

Flora and Ashes: Flora comes from a roleplaying character, and Ashes...I'm obsessed with Ash.

FuroraKaijin: Flora and Ash in Japanese. Yay.

Queen of Hyper Squirrels: A Pachirisu is a hyper squirrel. Pachirisu are my favorite Pokemon. Thus: Queen of Hyper Squirrels.

lapraslover36: This was way back before D/P, and I loved Lapras.

Music Dragon on forums and the like. Generally.

Krinkenstein or Hathmoth for character names in games. Krinkenstein when I'm being less serious.

And that's it.

FlamingRuby-Serebii.net and YouTube
EmeraldSky-PokeCommunity
LightningTopaz-Bulbagarden
SparklingBlue-anyplace else
Shinediamond-anyplace else

So, I'm pretty sure you don't use the same name everywhere, right? Please explain your nicknames if possible!

IRL

Jolty: Me and my friends made up nicknames for all of us, and I ended up with Jolty - derived from my initials JLT. All of my friends call me this most of the time. :D (and yes, it makes lurking the forums confusing now there's a Jolty here... x3)

Now? I've been here since conforums, man ;-; except for a year of being Spanners but yeah

Anyway
Jolty - anywhere pokemon related
KillerQueenOfTheFiends - my own forum
PurplePenguin - most other places
HitlerFrog - to annoy people with.

You can call me:
Tex
Texifier
Terry. T
Terry
Tez
Tuck
Tucker

And I'm in:
Serebii-Terry. T. (WAY popular)
Here-Terry. T.
Pokémon Town-Torterry (halfway between Mod and Admin)
Pokégym-Torterry
Psypokes-Terry. T
Youtube-Texerster (not a member yet)
Marriland-Texerster
Poképlushies-TT
I'm in a lot!

'Mel' in real life a lot of the time. (I used to have a friend who called me 'Watermelon'. Uh... ._.)

Online names:
'Salamander'. I needed some kind of word for a name, and this is what popped into my head. It's done a good job of sticking with me.
'Keltena'. It was originally a name for a character in a story (who has long since ceased to exist.) I found myself in sudden need of a 'unique' name to use online, and I remembered the name I'd thought up years before. It... also stuck. (I use 'Keltena Asule' on those insanely large sites where even 'Keltena' is taken.)
'Glacierstream'. Or just 'Glacier.' It was my name on a Warriors site. I used to go by it, don't anymore.

I am Zhorken everywhere. Informal derivations that I don't actually use as usernames include Zhork and Zhorkitty; I'll also use Zhork when there is a five-to-six-character limit I guess. (Though if you call me Zhorkitty and I don't know you terribly well, I'll probably give you some pretty weird looks.)

Most places: shadow_lugia
Dragcave+forums: Thornstar
RPs: Thorn
Neopets: dragonPoke
pkmn.net: shadowaker
School: Beast

I've had so many Maplestory names. Sanakiron, Lijierfai, Zherahil, Zherae, Daikyrai, Ketae, Elhairah.

Online I used to use StarryCelebi/HikariSparkle or something like that on oekakies. Eventually, when I first set foot on the old JJHO oekaki, I picked up the name Keta. It got lengthened to Ketaikeon- and I've usually been using variations of Ketaikeon ever since.

Back
Top Bottom