• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Pretty Dot-Things

blazheirio889

Banned
Pronoun
she
Since I've been doing more pixel art as of late, I decided to make a thread to throw all of them in, even if this subforum is a bit... dead.

(from most recent to least)
100x100
another_dragon_pixel_by_blazheirio889-d7j3fyu.png
bird_dude__commission__by_blazheirio889-d7h1l8h.png
altaria_pixel_by_blazheirio889-d7gj0z5.png
heartz__commision__by_blazheirio889-d7enf3d.png

300x300
audrey__commission__by_blazheirio889-d7geqxi.png

(apologies if there are too many images/the images are too large; I'll switch them to links if need be!)

That Altaria is really cool! The other ones are pretty good, too, except I don't know what they are specifically so I don't have much to compare them too!

The big one on the bottom is really cool too, you did a great job capturing space.

I don't actually have any suggestions, so this post is pretty much useless, but keep it up!

Thanks :D All of the thingies besides Altaria and the most recent one are commissions from another site; the most recent one is just a random dragon I did for practice.

oh man these look really fab!

the last one is definitely my favourite - the colours and shading just really appeal to me.

The second one looks like an adventurer or an npc in some rpg! It looks really cool.

The last one looks so happy and so adorable!

Back
Top Bottom