• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Miis/Tomodachi Life

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
Has anyone here made any Miis that they're proud of?
Do you play Tomodachi Life, or any other game that uses Miis? Let's share them! I'll post pictures later.

I find it easier to make Miis of real people, probably because there's a bit more room for deviation and they're still recognisable, whereas if you base them on a cartoon character, you might not be able to recreate the thing that makes them them. (without blue, knee-length pigtails you can't really make Hatsune Miku)

The "real" people I've made and I think are recognisable include Mr. Bean and the Terminator, but I've only really made one good version of an animated character, but she's such a minor character that it doesn't matter - Hena who runs the fishing hole in Twilight Princess.

I don't play Tomodachi Life, but I've made Miis for the four main Homestuck kids. I'm proudest of Dave's Mii because I nailed that one. I also made a Billy Mays Mii with some help from my sister.

Miis are adorable, but i haven't really made many. Mostly just one that looks like me with a pink shirt on my 2ds XD

Tamodachi Life is an epic game from what i've heard from a friend :) I don't know if i'll get to play it, but i bet i'd have a lot of fun putting characters i like and stuff in that game XD it could be a good idea to get it for my next birthday...^^

Back
Top Bottom