• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

On Evolution Costs

y/n/q (q is not actually an option, sorry)

• y

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • n

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's no 5 exp tier for 3-of-3s, either... I'm on the fence about that one though. Hmm.

I demand a 5 exp tier just for Jumpluff, who needs 4 ASB exp for an equivalent of 9 in-game levels. Look at this face. Can you resist this face?

jumpluff.jpg

I demand a 5 exp tier just for Jumpluff, who needs 4 ASB exp for an equivalent of 9 in-game levels. Look at this face. Can you resist this face?

may I list some reasons not to do this?

• Sleep Powder
  • Encore
  • Reflect
  • Worry Seed
  • Cotton Guard
  • Rage Powder
  • Infestation
  • Giga Drain
  • 110 speed

I did have a 5 exp tier just for Azumarill, Jumpluff, Stoutland, Unfezant, and Scolipede, but it seemed a little silly (like, what's the point if it's not going to include the earlygame birds). And like Meursault points out, all of those are good in ASB anyway (except maybe Unfezant? Man why are the early-game birds so shit. Early-game Normal-types are some of the best Pokémon in ASB because they tend to have a lot of weird cool toys in their movepools, but the birds are all just kind of mediocre. And grossly outclassed by Chatot.)

Literally the only difference between Skiploom and Jumpluff is 30 speed and Hyper Beam/Giga Impact, though. (Unless Jumpluff randomly got something Skiploom didn't in gen VI, because I checked this a few years ago.) Isn't that an argument for them having lower evolution requirements, if anything?

And like Meursault points out, all of those are good in ASB anyway (except maybe Unfezant? Man why are the early-game birds so shit. Early-game Normal-types are some of the best Pokémon in ASB because they tend to have a lot of weird cool toys in their movepools, but the birds are all just kind of mediocre. And grossly outclassed by Chatot.)

PARDON?

Back
Top Bottom