• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

4me4them vs StyliBoy

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
1 vs 1 single
DQ: 1 week
damage cap: 35%
Banned moves: OHKOs, recovery moves
Arena: Grassy hill

A large, even field. The whole area is covered in tallish grass, and a large, flat boulder stands in the middle of the field, allowing for more attack power, but making you easier to hit

Additional:The Grass allows 1st stage pokemon to hide upon command (-10% for enemy accuracy)
Boulder gives +10% to special attacks if climbed and stood on but makes the user suceptible to ranged attacks (+15% enemy accuracy)

4me4them's Active Squad:

Chickorita (M) <Overgrow>

Cubone (M) <Lightning Rod>

Mareep (F) <Static>

StyliBoy's Active Squad:

[Pagostridis] Shelder (M) <Shell Armour> @ Water Stone

[Astrophia] Starmie (X) <Illuminate>

[Krokodeilos] Totodile (M) <Torrent>

[Kaktovelona] Cacnea (F) <Sand Veil>

[Katablea] Swablu (F) <Natural Cure>

The Randomizer Speaks:
-StyliBoy sends
-4me4them sends and attacks
-StyliBoy attacks
-The ref procrastinates
-The ref's friend kicks her butt
-the ref refs.

Let's have a clean game~!

Okay, we can do this! I'll start out with my Cacnea, Kaktovelona!

((OMG YAY I thought it would never be taken, THANK YOU FMC!))

Back
Top Bottom