• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's Play Pokemon Emerald! (Canceled due to computer failure)

Re: Let's Play Pokemon Emerald!

Well, I can't get a Spheal at the moment, but that seems to be what I'll end up using.

So far my end game team looks like this, just for a quick update.

Swampert
Dustox
Sableye
Manectric
Torkoal
Spinda
Walrein
Tropius
???
???

And I will update sometime soon it's just...Dragon Quest IX is not letting me go. ><

I'm afraid I have some unfortunate news. My laptop has crashed and doesn't show any good signs of coming back. I really don't want to redo anything that I've already done, so if I can't recover those files, I'm afraid I'll have to cancel this Let's Play.

Last edited:

I'm sorry to say this, but this LP is officially canceled. No files on my laptop are going to be able to be recovered, which means that this LP is officially over because I really don't want to have to replay the game up to that point with all the training and stuff, mostly because I'm lazy, but also because I'm not motivated enough. I'll still consider doing a Let's Play of something else, but Let's Play Pokemon Emerald is, unfortunately, over.

Sorry for the triple post but I figured it would be good to make the end official.

Last edited:

I agree with your sentiments very much so. Despite my lack of updates I did enjoy LP'ing the game, but not enough to go back through the first part of the game with the same team again.

I am considering doing a video LP (with narration) of another game, though I still have to get my laptop back first before I actually start going into details about it. If I do, I'll make a thread here or something about it. I'm thinking FF5 at the moment, though that thought might change later.

So with this down will you do the Kanto Creation now? It's so funny I just really love it...

Back
Top Bottom