• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia 2: The Sequel [Secret Roles]

The mafia were victorious, and they were overjoyed at their wonderful victory. They went to sleep happy. The next day, suddenly, everyone was alive again, and they could all do new and interesting things. They all sighed, realizing that it was not yet over.

OH HI. So since I'm discovering that I love starting mafia games I decided to make a sequel to my last endeavor (which I found to be very entertaining, personally). This time I'd like it if people tried to not kill off the roles that I wanted to see *cough*Inventor*cough*.

ANYWAYS secret roles because secret roles are the shiznit. There may be some roles missing from last time, and there may be more roles added. They will all be covered by this thingy.

I'd say around 15+ people should work. But if more join I will make more roles. The more the merrier.

Last edited:
I hope I don't get doctor again D:

Got that the past 5 times. and in the latest one, I was a VANILLA TOWNIE >.<

Also blaze, didn't I ask you to post something at the end of the game about my method on who to heal? o3o

Or was that someone else? i've been in so many lately... XD

Joining, BUT I SWEAR TO GOD IF I GET TERRORIST AGAIN IM BLOWING UP ME, ANOTHER PERSON, AND, THE GM.

Back
Top Bottom