• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia 2: The Sequel [Night 2]

Re: Mafia 2: The Sequel [Day 1]

You people are so boring.

The town comes to the conclusion that perhaps the mafia has taken a liking to organs, and they sluggishly bring themselves back to their houses to sleep.

Nobody died.

24 hours for night actions. Certain people should really send them in.

Re: Mafia 2: The Sequel [Night 1]

The townspeople awaken once more to find their town square filled with dead bodies. And by "filled with dead bodies" I mean "there was one to the left and one a little lefter than that". The bodies are of InvaderSyl, who has red X's on her hands, and Legendaryseeker99, who the town notices has their liver removed. Ruh roh.

They also notice a nice clean white sheet of paper attached to the town hall door. It read as follows.

"Dear people of Mafiaville,

You all suck at turning in night actions. Especially the night actions I really want to see used.

Please start sending in night actions. From now on, all night actions are required and will target people randomly because I'm starting to get a little PO'd.

Your friendly GM, Blaziking."

InvaderSyl is dead. She was mafia.
Legendaryseeker99 is dead. They were not mafia.

48 hours for discussion or until a majority is reached.

All night actions are now required and will be randomized.

Dannichu, Flower Doll, and Meowth will die by the end of the day if they do not post.

Last edited:
Re: Mafia 2: The Sequel [Day 2]

Crap... @_@

Are there enough people for two factions? One who uses red Xs and one who cuts out livers (who targeted the same person on night 0)?

Maybe there is. With 14 people, 2 Mafia factions consisting of 2 people that would leave 4 Mafia to 10 innocents. Any inspectors out there get any results?

Are NA's still required if you have only a certain number of uses on them?

WAY TO PAY ATTENTION, ME

Somehow removing a liver doesn't sound a very Mafia-ish way to kill, but we must have more than one killing role and it doesn't sound like something a vigilante would do either. Hmm.

Well, it definitely looks to me like there are two mafia factions, or at least two killing roles, and that they just happened to both target the same person on Night 1.

But that still leaves the mystery of the S on Superbird yesterday. If there were two factions, and one's mark was the x's and the others was the livers, then a letter should have shown up on the new victims, assuming the letters are connected with the killers.

As that isn't the case, I think it's probably safe to say that the letter markings are either independent of the killings, or at least not neccessarily connected. I'm thinking the S might be a mark of some other role, but it could be something completely different.

What do you think?

Woah, um. That makes quite a difference. So that should mean that whichever faction invadersyl was is not the faction that kills with red x's, right?

...interesting. I think that confirms the multiple factions theory, then, since I guess we can safely assume the red X's mean mafiakill.

OH hi. Oops. My acquisition of a life is screwing me up.

Anyway, multiple factions, no leads, etc. Abstaining is cool with me

This game isn't nearly as fun as I thought it was going to be. ><

PARTICIPATE MORE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T PARTICIPATING please and thank you.

Anyways, one mysterious body fell from the sky. It was the inactikill. Oh dear.

Dannichu is dead. She was not mafia.

Night actions are now required, you have 24 hours for them. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom