• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TWEWY Mafia Day 2

Clover

neither simple, nor coherent.
The members of Shibuya made their way to Dogenzaka after doing what had to be done last night. They held a small hope that the smells of the still-operating restaurants down that route would overpower the stenches of the rotting corpses, considering no one at all would volunteer to clean them up. The initial adrenaline rush of panic could only stave off hunger for so long, however, and the group is numbed to any shame in relieving the local noodle shops from a bit of their stock.

Unfortunately, it would appear one... no, wait, two! members in their midst have procured some powerful pharmaceuticals from Shibu-Q Drugstore, and secretly unbeknownst to their victims imbued rock-ground's /and/ Loco Mocho's dishes with sedatives. No shaking their shoulders, yelling in their ears, or drenching of cold water on their heads will wake them, rendering them unconscious for the entire day (except, as this is the immensely precise Graveyard Shift brand of sleeping pills, after nominations have been made and the sun goes down; they are allowed to vote in the poll).

There is one more missing from their numbers, and the six people remaining present and able decide to double back on their route then go from there. They move past Shadow Ramen to A-East, when one calls to the rest, thinking he can smell something from inside the pitch-black Concert Stage. The group files into the place that's as dark as ever, knitting their eyebrows at the acerbic scent, then one fumbles on the light switch.

Glaring fluorescent bulbs flash on line by line, illuminating the steel scaffolding and concrete floor. After blinking to adjust to the rapid change in brightness, the members react with (mock?) shock and horror. If they thought yesterday's victim was bad, they hadn't seen anything yet.

The first thing noticed about the body is hot, red blood still spurting from shredded jugular and carotid arteries. The neck remains connected to the head by few thin strands of muscular tissue, with the skin of the face bleached by extremely strong acid. The eyes have been eaten away completely, the mouth and nose appear to have been closed with superglue, and the hair is matted and bloody. A hole has been cut from the skull and the brain removed to make room for the victim's own backbone, somehow standing straight and stiff. The long and short intestines appear to have been somehow knitted together into a rectangle and frozen, allowing for the Player Pin design to have been painted on it with waste. The tableau appears as a flag in whole. The astringent smell seems to have been emanating from the Player Pin design etched into the concrete floor below with acid.

The person the body once belonged to would be unidentifiable were it not for their clothes laid out neatly beside her, with not a stain nor scratch on them. One can only assume that it's...

blazheirio889 is dead. She was not a Reaper.

Forty-eight hours for discussion and nominations and database errors, eh? What's the deal with those?

Eesh. That doesn't sound good.

Hm, rock-ground makes sense... I guess. But Loco comes out of the blue.

Either way, list tiem.

ROLES:

playerpin.png
The Composer
pin228c.png
The Conductor
pin241c.png
Minamimoto
pin220c.png
Hanekoma
pin268c.png
Rhyme
pin052c.png
Shiki
pin054c.png
Joshua
pin262c.png
Beat
pin227c.png
Konishi
mrmew.png
Mr Mew
pin275c.png
Neku

MEMBERS:

kampin.png
Kam
xaldinpin.png
Xaldin
newtpin.png
nwt
negrekpin.png
Negrek
zorapin.png
Zora of Termina
faapin.png
Flora and Ashes
blazhypin.png
blazheirio889
rockpin.png
rock-ground
salamanderpin.png
Salamander
locopin.png
Loco Mocho
walkerpin.png
Walker

Confirmed Reapers: 0
Confirmed Players: 3
(Negrek, NWT, Blazhy)
Unknown Alignment: 9

Reaper Roles: 3
Player Roles: 5
Variable Alignment: 2
Alien: 1

Last edited:
Ehhhk. You do love to be morbid, don't you, Midnight? Dx

So, great, first post is the list. Always helpful.

Kam, what are your criteria for which knock-outs make sense? I'm figuring they must be guesses at who's Mafia? I dunno; I'm always clueless when I get roles like that so they might just be random. We probably shouldn't read a huge amount into who's asleep.

Not much really to say until some other people start posting, so... I think we've gathered as much information as possible.

Loco didn't really do much during day one.

I doubt he's with the reapers, though. It's unlikely the mafia would pull off the same trick they did in ASB Mafia.

...Did rock-ground do much? I don't think he did.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I'm just trying to puzzle out who wants each of those knocked out, and why. Though I'm not sure puzzling about it is going to help much.

...no one else seems to have noticed this thread. I'm hoping we get some more discussion before we have to decide on an execution though... =/

Gonna be at my granny's without internet till late Friday! Maybe mid-Friday. Either way, this'll be an extended thingy. Feel free to send in night actions during this time I guess. This will really be the quickest forum mafia in terms of ingame days D|

...alright, who to lynch? I guess Loco would make sense to kill off, but I think the mafia wants us to do that.

Probably, yeah; it's never really the people who seem obviously suspicious, because the Mafia are always really paranoid and cautious. Then again... our other option would basically be choosing a random person, which does not help our chances very much either.

Eh. Sorry, I'm a bit unhelpful. ^^;

Then again... our other option would basically be choosing a random person, which does not help our chances very much either.

We could always just not nominate anybody at all. There's nothing in the rules saying we have to execute anyone. Better than just blindly lynching somebody who is probably not mafia, in my opinion.

But there's a good chance that somebody random will die.

Like I said during Day 1: If you have to lynch, lynch someone that isn't helping you much.

I guess so. So, we agree on someone inactive and take them out, hopefully with minimal loss or possible gain?

I guess so. So, we agree on someone inactive and take them out, hopefully with minimal loss or possible gain?

I'd much, much rather go with the possibility of no lynch, then if someone random dies, we've learned from our mistake here.

Wait... I really thought it was in the rules that we have to kill someone, though. o.o I could be wrong, it's just that all the forum and other Mafia I've played that's the rule, so... I dunno.

Wait... I really thought it was in the rules that we have to kill someone, though. o.o I could be wrong, it's just that all the forum and other Mafia I've played that's the rule, so... I dunno.

Looking at the OP in the signups, nothing says we absolutely need to. Go see for yourself.

That night in Shibuya, nothing happened. The players discussed their options over turkey dogs from Mexican Dog, then looked outside and realized it was nighttime and they were a bunch of slowpokes. Loco Mocho and rock-ground woke up, looked around, and went back to sleep. Everyone went to sleep too. The Reapers giggled as the Players completely missed their chance to do anything in retribution. Their reign of terror continued unheeded.

Forty-eight hours for night actions, you lazy gifts.
79.png
playerpin.png

Back
Top Bottom