• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bank of TCoD

Because my other posts were not acknowledged, here is a new one.
I would like a new account.

Dittomatic: As has been pointed out to several people already, you don't post here asking for an account anymore. You just click this link and follow the instructions. Additionally, posting multiple times in a few days is not especially helpful—sometimes it takes a day or two for the relevant staff to go through the thread and deal with/approve whatever they need to do, and they'll catch up with everything when they do. (And considering that right now the only "relevant staff" is on leave for a few days...)

For myself: +8

Last edited by a moderator:
Dittomatic: As has been pointed out to several people already, you don't post here asking for an account anymore. You just click this link and follow the instructions. Additionally, posting multiple times in a few days is not especially helpful—sometimes it takes a day or two for the relevant staff to go through the thread and deal with/approve whatever they need to do, and they'll catch up with everything when they do. (And considering that right now the only "relevant staff" is on leave for a few days...)

For myself: +8

(Sorry, I read the old rules...)

No one acknowledges anything anymore, nor was anything missed. You wait for Negrek to come back from her trip and she'll add the stuff to the system herself.

This is only temporary until she has time to add more functionality to the ASB hack.

Last edited:
Okay, I'm going to claim every round I've reffed up to now that hasn't been accounted for. At $4 per round, which I /think/ is right.

Whirlpool VS. Pathos: Rounds 1 and 2.
Eon Spirit/Richard the Cinccinno VS. Phantom: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13. (unless I'm mistaken; I'm really not sure with these ones)
RespectTeBlade VS. Mawile: 4, 5.
Chief Zackrai VS. RespectTheBlade: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

Which adds up to $100.

$16 + the above $100 = $116.

Not counting my last transaction.

Back
Top Bottom