• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Annoying header + forum search not working

KayKay

Hi,

I clicked the "introduce yourself" link in the header and introduced myself, but it still hasn't gone away.

Plus, the forum search doesn't work. It just keeps coming up "sorry - no matches" no matter how many times I try or what choice of words I use.

It stayed for a little bit with me, so just wait a bit.

As for searching, not a lot of threads have tags, so you probably won't find too much in search. But if you type in "legalized spam" at least it brings you to the Café of Doom. :D

What are you searching for? Words three letters or less don't work, for instance. The forum search has nothing to do with tags, so that's not it.

I was searching:

"header"
"annoying header"
"header go away" (word go probably too short there)
"introduction header"
"introduce yourself header"

And many more variants on those searches. All came up nothing.

The header went away after I logged out and back in again. But something is still wrong with the search I think.

seems to work fine for me~

picture.php

Well that is strange, I imagine there is something wrong with my account?

"Header" literally comes up with nothing for me.

Back
Top Bottom