• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bizarre forum error.

Zoroark

Illusionist
So, I was browsing the forum, I clicked into Forum Games, and I noticed this:

Forumerror.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've never even posted in these threads, nor was I around when they started, so quite why these threads seem to have my name on them I have no clue. It seems to be a superficial thing, though, since I didn't see my username and avatar on the first post.

Has anyone else had this bug?

That's a bit of a fail-at-updating on the forum's part; apparently the person who made the threads was using that username when he posted the threads and it never fixed it when he changed his username.

Hey.

That was Meowth (Flora's right. I've got several threads of my own that have suffered this.), who did go from Meowth to Zoroark to Meowth again.

Yes. Several people have mentioned that they thought I was Meowth because of the name I chose when I signed up. They thought their old friend had decided to come back when they saw me.

Nope.

Back
Top Bottom