• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Platinum Status Thread

Just got to Hearthome; haven't entered the gym yet but I've explored the city itself quite a bit.

Current team:
Anchorage (Prinplup, 27)
Aerora (Staravia, 27)
Zauber (Togepi, 1)
Orchid (Eevee, 20)

My planned team is Empoleon, Staraptor, Togekiss, Leafeon, Raichu, and Houndoom, although that is obviously subject to change. :P

I like got the game in the afternoon, and haching a Feebas egg I have transfered from Diamond. After, I'm trading it back to Diamond to EV train and evolve.^^;

My Team:
Turtwig (M) Lv. 8
Feebas (F) Lv. 1 -> Milotic (F) Lv 13 (training in Diamond)

Last edited:
I always thought that looked like a rollercoaster too. When I first saw it, I asked myself, "How do I get on that rollercoaster? :D"

And I tried to go to the GTS but they said you had to have a badge first D:

EDIT: I didn't know you could catch Ponyta north of Oreburgh! There goes a change in my team.

Just got mine, and have just started! Got a female (Modest :C) Twiggy first go. I'll make do with her though, she's cute. Nomnom she eats your face! Planned team so far: Torterra, An Eeveelution, and... That's it for now. The Eeveelution I get will depend on what I get to evolve it first (if I get to the ice rock, or it tries to become an Espeon, or I find a water stone, etc etc...)

Team so far:

[Gaia] Turtwig (F)

...^^;

I am not far in the game. I have three P-O-K-accent-E-M-O-N (:grin:): Chimchar Lv. 9, Starly Lv. 4, and Shinx Lv. 4. Been training on Route 202. I haven't even gotten to Jubilife City yet.

Current team:
[Icewater] Prinplup (M) lv. 22
[Roller] Geodude (F) (Pre-team) lv. 10
[Lot] Bidoof (M) (Pre-team) lv. 6
[Top Gun] Starly (M) (Pre-team) lv. 8
[Rhyme] Zubat (M) (Pre-team) lv. 7

Pre-team Pokémon are ones that are just sorta there to detract experience from Icewater so that he doesn't get too overleveled and take on weaker battles.

Eventual planned team: Empoleon, Leafeon, Noctowl, Raichu/Pikachu, Scyther and Houndoom.

Just got fly.

Current Team:
Monferno- level 31
Gabite- level 28
Floatzel- Level 28
Luxio- Level 27
Staravia- Level 27

Personally, I'm looking forward to nintendo giving away the secret key

I have...
Starly (F) lv. 2
Bibarel (M) lv. 5
Turtwig (M) lv. 10

Planned team? My male pride won't let me plan a team. =D

Two months from now, Butterfree is going to have to change the bit of the board description to D/P/P or something.

Oh just went to the GTS. I stayed there for almost two hours before I had to FORCE myself away from it.

Watching High Quality non youtube battles is fun. And it gives you a chance to steal people's strategies =D

I finally finish EV training my Milotic, and traded it back to Platinum. ^^;

Turtwig (m) Lv 8
Nagisa (Milotic) (f) Lv 20

I haven't been here all day cept like once, and that is only because Platinum is awesome. The last games I played obsessively for 7 hours was Brawl and possibly Super Star Ultra. I got Heat Rotom while my bro got IMMA-MOW-U-DOWN!!! Rotom. Right now I'm about to head towards uh...crap. I'm about to go through Mt. Coronet after beating the Eterna Gym and stuff. My current party:

Pepper the Monferno lv 24/25
Zubat lv 17
Budew lv 17/18
Bidoof(hm slave) lv 11
Togepi lv 1
Staravia lv 18/19/20

I just put the game down and I can't even remember their levels...I have already caught Rotom and found a Skull fossil, and have caught a Gligar.(to use as my Ground type. I was going to get Gible like in Pearl, but I found Gligar and said forget you to Gible.) Damn I'm tired, but I can't go to bed yet or my parents will kill me for not finishing a poster for science. See ya tomorrow, I guess.

Already kicked Roark's ass, along with beating the first double battle (writing it down was a PAIN! ;.;)

Expect my first Journal Entry tomorrow!

I wonder...

Is it cheap that I have a Legendary like Manaphy on my team? Should I cut out a Pokemon or two from my team to make it more fair?

Also, still having troubles choosing between Leafeon and Cherrim >.>

This is pain...

I guess I'll cope *shudder*

I will import it after all...I just need to do it and pay and everything so my dad can't go cancel until it arrives...DUN DUN DUN!

Or something :O

But I AM NOT GOING TO ACCEPT MISSING EVENTS. No chance. My first chance at getting an event Pokemon ingame will not be ruined...I'll be stupidly proud...

I am currently at the Valley Windworks training my team, and I've got one badge. I love the new GTS. Does anyone know if the e-mail thing, from the Japanese version is in this one? And if so, how to activate it?

Tortluga (Turtwig) [M] Lv. 16
Fuego (Monferno) [M] Lv. 14
Estornino (Starly) [F] Lv. 12
Raygato (Shinx) [M] Lv. 12
Barro (Mudkip) [M] Lv. 12
Escargo (Shellos) [F] Lv. 12

Hmm. The game so far. Well, I have two Gym badges and I beat the Eterna Galactic Building.

My team:
Monferno Lv. 20 or 21
Staravia Lv. 21
Luxio Lv. 21
Budew Lv. 19 or 20
Bidoofus (Bidoof is my HM slave) Lv. 13
And an egg from Cynthia.

Back
Top Bottom