• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sexuality

Sexuality?

• I am heterosexual.

Votes: 99 44.8%
  • I am homosexual.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • I am bisexual.

Votes: 42 19.0%
  • I am pansexual.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • I am asexual.

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 33 14.9%

• Total voters
Pansexual, I believe, is where you can be attracted to anyone whether they are male, female, both or neither.

wikipedia said:
Pansexuality, or omnisexuality is a sexual orientation characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love, or sexual desire for people, regardless of their gender identity or biological sex. Some pansexuals suggest that they are gender-blind; that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.

i guess it's different from bisexuality... well bi is male and female, pan has zero account for gender in the first place. like zephy said, male/female, both or neither. :O

Um. Good question...

I know I am romantically attracted to people regardless of gender. Mostly because of the way I see gender in general- I can understand being only physically attracted to certain genitals, but only wanting to date people simply because they have those genitals seems... almost discriminatory. I don't mean that as an attack, just as my own opinion. So I am panromantic.

As for the -sexual part... well, your guess is as good as mine. I've been attracted to both men and women in my life. But I used to be attracted to both at once, but sometimes I just can't find one attractive to save my life... I guess I swing? I don't know.

So, I had never heard the term pansexual before now and had always just identified as bi. But with this, I would classify myself as completely pan. To oversimplify my views, BODIES MEAN NUSSING MAAAAAAN. And I've never found anyone attractive based on their body, only once I'm fond of their personality can I feel that way regardless of how they're shaped. As far as sexual relations go it really doesn't matter to me, as long as there's cuddling. :> ..Perhaps very inappropriate cuddling~

i guess it's different from bisexuality... well bi is male and female, pan has zero account for gender in the first place. like zephy said, male/female, both or neither. :O

Pansexual, I believe, is where you can be attracted to anyone whether they are male, female, both or neither.
um, i'm pretty sure there are only two genders... so how does being attracted to both genders differ from being attracted to every gender? wtf

I'm pretty suremost bisexual people would not be so attracted to someone if they were both genders or had none, regardless of the fact they like both.

um, i'm pretty sure there are only two genders... so how does being attracted to both genders differ from being attracted to every gender? wtf

The way I understand it, bisexual people are more likely to go "on boys I like x and on girls I like y", while pansexual people really don't care what sex or gender you are; it's not a deciding factor in whether or not they find a person attractive.

There are also some people who consider themselves queer/neither gender/other things. There are many people who don't cleanly fit into "male" or "female" boxes. Gender is a spectrum, yo.

I just apply the term bisexual to all genders anyways. Even though the technical meaning of it is for just the two binary genders ... I don't think that really matters.

Also I'm your mom sexual OHHHHH uh, I don't know, does it matter. I like ladies. But mens are fine too. (see why I said your mom OHHHH)

Heterosexual biromantic?

I mean, I could see myself together with a woman, yes, but I can only picture and have only really felt sexually attracted to guys.

:/

Um. Good question...

I know I am romantically attracted to people regardless of gender. Mostly because of the way I see gender in general- I can understand being only physically attracted to certain genitals, but only wanting to date people simply because they have those genitals seems... almost discriminatory. I don't mean that as an attack, just as my own opinion. So I am panromantic.

As for the -sexual part... well, your guess is as good as mine. I've been attracted to both men and women in my life. But I used to be attracted to both at once, but sometimes I just can't find one attractive to save my life... I guess I swing? I don't know.

Well, yes, of course it's discriminatory. That's the entire point. I am not sexually interested in girls so why should I invest time in a wasted project? I'm never going to love the woman as more than a friend so why bother? What's the point of a romantic relationship if there's never any sex?

Someone you're close to but don't have sex with is called a friend.

Heterosexual. I've only ever been attracted to girls in my short life.

This has to be the only Pokemon forum on the Net that can discuss this topic maturely. Yay for us!

Well, I find girls indisputably attractive. And same with guys, except... in a different way, I guess. So yeah, bisexual seems to fit.

Back
Top Bottom