• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Gift Exchange 2011

Thanks for all the gifts guys! I really appreciate them. I'm sorry for missing out some people, I'm pretty terrible at keeping track of these things.

No no, that's fine. You barely have anything.

That's true, I'll see what I can get you next year, though.

I would appreciate for those to whom I have given a reffing order to claim them soon so that I can actually do something this break. If you don't, that's fine too; it's just that the reffings might come a bit later if claimed in the midst of the school year. Thanks!

Last edited:
Um in that case bulbasaur, could you take me vs. Klutzershy when the 2009 tourney semifinals are up and I get a chance to change my squad?

Sure!
((A quick google tells me that it's something from MSPS, which I might screw up but I'll try))

Ugh, I guess this post didn't go through the last time.

For those of you who have gifts that are giving you database errors: could you please say which gift(s), and what the specific error message you're getting says?

One pokemon from pathos

Database Error Database error
The The Cave of Dragonflies forums database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the forums.dragonflycave.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The forums.dragonflycave.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Oh, how kind of you all! Some nice new pokémon, a sexy portrait, some items and $20! Thank you! (Though I must say, I'm severely disappointed in $10 of that $20. You can't even take the time to come up with a clever name for the $5 each you gave me, really? That's just lazy.)

Oh hey the riddles were popular

Aaaaaaand you got them right. Yes, the bear was white, since the hunter started his journey right on the North Pole, and Nothing is everything and the father was in the bed.

OH AND THANKS FOR THE GIFTS EVERYBODY

But not right on the North Pole because you said that the bear was "far away". But it's hard to see a bear ore than a kilometre away, so it must have been quite close to the North Pole.

Okay, I've finally given out all my gifts, fixed the broken ones, and sent unclaimed gifts back to the people who gave them. The Gift Exchange is totally closed and won't reappear until next December--hopefully in a much smoother fashion than this year.

Thank you to everyone who got me a gift, if I didn't thank you specifically already!

Back
Top Bottom