• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Solstice vs. luxcario

Mai

Banned
3vs3 (Singles?)
Style: Set
Damage Cap: 33%
DQ: 6 days
Banned Moves: OHKOs
Arena: Mushroom World

A strange place full of huge mushrooms that people and Pokemon can stand on with ease. Below is a pit rumoured to be bottomless. Every turn, there is a 10% chance that a huge frog will appear and stamp on a random Pokemon for 10% damage. The RNG shrine is on the highest mushroom

Solstice's Squad

Frameshift the Female Solosis
Ability: Magic Guard

Esther the Male Snivy
Ability: Overgrow
Item: Magmarizer

Sirius the Female Vulpix
Ability: Flash Fire

Plevel the Female Snivy
Ability: Contrary

Psichico the Male Sigilyph
Ability: Magic Guard
Item: Metal Coat

Ceneri the Female Kitora

Frizard the Male Frizard

---

Luxcario's Team

Soupfish the Male Mudkip
Ability: Torrent

Purple Pizza the Male Spiritomb
Ability: Pressure

Derpy the Male Slowpoke
Ability: Oblivious

Really Annoying Spiky Thing the Male Zigzagoon
Ability: Pickup

Cloudy Toaster the Male Woobat
Ability: Unaware

The Small One the Male Sentret
Ability: Keen Eye

OHAI the Male Wooper
Ability: Water Absorb

---

Preferably after the battle style is decided, Solstice sends out first, then Luxcario sends and attacks, then Solstice attacks.

For reference, I'll be trying out Negrek's scale.

There's always been two types of psychic, but when one isn't specified mental-psychic is the default.

Then I've never noticed, it's never been mentioned.

Just noticed I'm ordering now, moment of stupidity. :P

Okay Frizard, let's see what we can do about Woobat. Use Protect on the first action to keep that Air Slash from getting to us, if your base speed is lower than Woobat's. If it is higher than Woobat's, then instead use a Smokescreen.

Next up, on the second action, use another Smokescreen to keep it's accuracy down. If Woobat is faster, then instead use Icy Wind to hopefully bring it down to yours.

Finally, on the third action, follow up with one more Smokescreen. Once again, of Woobat is faster, go and use Icy Wind.

Protect / Smokescreen ~ Smokescreen / Icy Wind ~ Smoke Screen / Icy Wind

Last edited:
Mai, can you please notify us you're working on the reffing, or should I call in an emergency ref?

Back
Top Bottom