• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

It is, and the only thing I'm looking forward to about it is the inevitable abridged series. At least, if it's going to be another of those high school shows.

I might give it a shot, but it really depends on what kind of show it is. I liked the fantasy elements on MLP and it really set it apart from other slice-of-life shows I could have been watching. Maybe this will still have fantasy in it too but eh, I'm still sceptical.
At first I was thinking why they'd use the characters from the show when they could just make up new ones - the point of MLP is that they're ponies after all. Then I realised it's probably just a way to get more people watching it right from the beginning. So yeah, not too optimistic.

How many songs can you fit in one episode? I hate them.

heresy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty neutral about this episode, actually. Then again, I'm withholding my full opinion until the first few episodes of season four, as one of the writers of the show implied the Twilicorn bit wasn't done with just yet.

I still think this should've been an hour long special, because you just can't add six songs in the span of 22 minutes and expect the episode to seem to go on for long. Hell, the beginning of the episode, when Twilight starts the day? A song.

But of course, I always burst into song every time I wake up.

Reactions: Mai
Wouldn't that apply to all kinds of images, not just gifs though?

I suppose it might be because gifs have a possibility of derailing the thread? (That's the first time I've ever seen this, though, so I honestly have no idea.)

I... I actually like Twist

*hides*

Unpopular MLP:FiM opinions, huh?

Well...

I liked Secret of My Excess, disliked Fall Weather Friends, and I prefer Gilda over Trixie.

I suppose it might be because gifs have a possibility of derailing the thread? (That's the first time I've ever seen this, though, so I honestly have no idea.)
It's the first I've I've seen it too, which is why I was curious

I liked Secret of My Excess, disliked Fall Weather Friends, and I prefer Gilda over Trixie.

I was under the impression Fall Weather Friends wasn't a particularly popular episode anyway?
While I didn't dislike it, it was a bit of a forgettable episode. Definitely one of the weaker ones of season 1.

I definitely wouldn't mind more Gilda, even if it's just in the background or something. Or maybe an episode where they have to go into Griffin territory to try to make friends, and she's there!

Wouldn't that apply to all kinds of images, not just gifs though?
Stationary images are less likely to induce headaches, although large images should still be hidden.

No.
It's the first I've I've seen it too, which is why I was curious
People have been doing this for awhile now, and it's not the first time a mod has edited a post to hide a .gif. (.gifs in signatures should also very preferably be hidden.)

So, as you may know, the Japanese dub of MLP:FiM will be out soon, and the VA list is out:

EqD said:
Suzuko Mimori (Pinkie Pie)
Sora Tokui (Applejack)
Mikoi Sasaki (Rarity)
Izumi Kitta (Rainbow Dash)
Miyuki Sawashiro (Twilight Sparkle)
Emiri Kato (Fluttershy)
Motoko Kumai (Spike)
Kikuko Inoue (Celestia)

For those of you who are more well-versed in anime than I am, do you think that these are good picks?

I'm hating how, even with the new mobile site, it's impossible to use FIMfiction off the computer. The login button doesn't even acknowledge that I've pressed it after I enter my information. Even if it did I doubt I would be able to actually navigate the site, with all of the unnecessary background shit going on.

tl;dr new fimfiction updates suck, news at 11.

also if it hasn't been stated already, Season 4 is expected to start this winter!
although i really don't know what episode plots will be made, but I'd like to see more Scootaloo and Zecora!

It eventually worked for me, after I cleared my cache like five times over the course of two days... :/

Regardless, FIMFiction and it's features work correctly for me now, and I must say, it actually looks nice and works well (sometimes).

Ugh, winter just ended. That prediction makes me want it to be winter 2013 but this winter was bad enough with the weather, I've had my filling for a while.

Back
Top Bottom