• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Return III

Zeph

from up here the sky is my thoughts
Pronoun
he
Hi again.

So yeah this is the third time I've attempted to come back to this place, this time with a shiny new shortened username*! As with the previous two times I'm still surprised how little has changed. Many of the same people are still around, and the forum itself appears to be barely any different.

I'm 20 now (Good lord I was 13 when I first joined, wow), in my third year at uni (being a language student, that means I'm currently doing a year abroad, which is cool) and uh yeah. As before, I was attracted back here when remembering my old fake region project that's still lying around here somewhere. Might get back to that at some point. Might also just wordlessly disappear again. Who knows~

But yeah, hi again guys. Nice to be back!

*in case you can't work it out, there used to be an "yrous Castform" at the end of my name, how enigmatic

Oh, hey, it's you! I doubt you remember me, but welcome back besides!

I believe Ether's Bane was referring to the password compromisation thing, but... it'll blow over, probably.

Oh, fair enough. Looks like he changed 'difficult' to 'strange' in his post, so now my response looks weird, but yeah. What happened with passwords? :o

I remember the old days of ASB! May try to get back into it at some point, hmm.

Welcome back!

I guess I should just be saying hi as I've been here like a week and have never seen you before.

So, uh, hi also

Thank you both c: I do remember you, I liek Squirtles! And nowhere near, I haven't touched it since my last return, which was over a year ago. Might get back round to it at some point, as I said. Link's in my signature if anybody still wants to take a look!

Hi hello hi! Thank you, it's good to see familiar faces usernames!

Also jesus everyone who was around back when I was active is an adult now, what happened

Wait I'm an adult too now

There are adults who are younger than me

D:

Thank you! Honestly I was never a huge ASBer, but I may as well try it out this time, once it clears up a little.

Back
Top Bottom