• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game (casuals need not apply)

Eifie

oh man, good times.
Pronoun
she/her
cpdGNQP.png

What better way is there to celebrate me never having to take another class in my life (a statement that will be true 4 days from now, assuming I pass my exams) than by playing mafia?

The Deets
  • Low-effort! Everyone can play, try to post some amount of random bullshit in the thread when you can but you don't have to take this srs or anything. I will probably host random-ass games in the thread that last an entire day phase and give out useful prizes so you would probably prefer not to miss an entire phase.
  • Closed setup. Everyone will have some sort of role. I would not recommend openly claiming your role; something bad might happen!
  • It will be bastard! But not the "mod lies to you" kind of bastard. Just the "mod is having a good laugh at your expense" kind of bastard. Any information you get from me in a mod capacity is guaranteed to be true. (note: there might still be roles that interfere with results from inforoles etc. but I won't like, tell you that you're town and then it turns out you're actually mafia, or something.)
  • There will be at least one mafia member and at least one town member etc. etc., only one mafia faction, there may or may not be independent third parties.
  • Lynches are mandatory each day. Tied votes result in a randomized lynch between the tied players. If there are no votes at the end of the day a player wil be lynched at random.
  • Phase lengths will be 72h days, 24h nights, unless people prefer something else. There will be no extensions.
  • Participants are required to familiarize themselves with the concept of joke cover prior to the start of the game.
  • If you make a wallpost I will modkill you.

idk when to start this, sometime next week? shouldn't really matter since it's not really meant to be a commitment.

The more people the better! Can we possibly get to (gasp) fifteen?!

Last edited:
iyCSdxh.jpg

edit: wait this isn't the ms paint game is it. goddamn it

it is not at the moment but if every single person signing up agrees to the ms paint thing then I will make it so. but this is based on an idea for a bastard game that I really wanted to try so if there is anyone who doesn't want to do the ms paint thing I still want them to play the game!

man. i should've saved my ms paint mana for a more fitting occasion...

still down to clown though. don't worry guys my pagliacci cover's going to blow your comically oversized shoes off

I could probably work giving people prizes for artistic posts and dank memes into the game tbh.

I could probably work giving people prizes for artistic posts and dank memes into the game tbh.

I'll make it a currency. You earn eifs for making good posts. The definition of "good post" is entirely subjective and up to me, the true clown :)

Wow! Could it be...?! It is! As a surprise guest for this game, we give you... Hiikaru!

Did I just hear everyone dropping everything to join this game? I did, didn't I?!

o/

Hello it's me, a casual

I met some of you on MU very recently and eifie told me to mosey on over and join this one! Nice to meet you if I haven't already and good to see you again if I have c:

Hey Panini! It's meee, Butterfree, actually going by that name

Back
Top Bottom