• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

Actually Manti can be town today. Good avatar.

CIuryuD.gif

You open your role PM.

“Mafia Goon”.

Your eyes drift down to your partners. The resident D1 lynch; the guy who, yesterday, was unbanned after “unspecified CoC violations”; and someone with 3 total posts named “SuccDragon” who does not even have a profile picture. In that moment you consider just subbing out. This cannot be worth it. Glancing at your inbox you cringe as you see a series of PMs from a Flake Moderator inquiring about your recent string of substitutions. You remember that you are on your final warning. Do you risk it? Is a three months signup ban worth dodging this trainwreck?

To take your mind off things you open up Thingyman’s*The Art of Power Wolfing*when SuccDragon slides into your DMs. “Where are you?” they inquire. You are decided. No one could convince you to play this game.

You begin writing a detailed private message to the host about how your dog is on fire and you will, although it breaks your heart, have to be replaced. Half done, you drop your phone into the workplace toilet for the fourth time that week when it navigates itself to something you have never seen before: Mantichora’s*Practical Guide to Open Wolfing. Perhaps that living legend of a mafia player could salvage this game for you? You ask yourself, “What would Mantichora do?”

Also I was sorely tempted to go with Music Dragon as the winner of the rap battle in spite of being well aware that she wasn't a mod, precisely because I thought she might get votes in spite of this, but I chickened out and failed, I am sorry for not creaming you all even more than I did

My brain is powerfully reading Keldeo's spreadsheet of sheep answer overlaps as mafia having a laugh at their own obviousness, perhaps to preempt anyone else making such an analysis. This may be the ultimate wine in front of me, but I submit that I don't drink and so am immune to such shenanigans.

My brain is powerfully reading Keldeo's spreadsheet of sheep answer overlaps as mafia having a laugh at their own obviousness, perhaps to preempt anyone else making such an analysis. This may be the ultimate wine in front of me, but I submit that I don't drink and so am immune to such shenanigans.

Nah, I made the sheet thinking it would be cool to make some sick event reads, and then it turned out that the most overlaps were an impossible team.

also the chart about loamy silt is 10/10 because it makes me 100% sand and that is #truefactz

and im lowkey >:( that i didn't put bachuru which i actually use. oh well

ALSO i am not convinced re: voting!!! although i guess that is bc i am used to tcod's Do Nothing D1.

i suffer a dearth of memes please instead have the fact that the average deer can jump higher than the average house, because of their strong hind legs and the fact that an average house cannot jump

although it really doesn't benefit town to just do nothing d1? why is that even a thing here?

HEY WE'RE CLOSE TO 200 let's get it

WITH THIS POST MY DUMBASS MEME GAME OUTPOSTS TCODF'S ICONIC TV TROPES MAFIA D1

I'D LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY

hello friends i have visited a doctor for my ailment (lack of sense of humor) and i have been told to go see the great clown pagliacci does anyone know where i can get tickets
Very good mafia play! Trying to trick Pagliacci into claiming early. Nice! We've got this, easy.

Back
Top Bottom