• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legendary Pokemon Mafia [D4]

Since this is soooooo inactive, this will be the end!

With only one vote from Mai and no abstains, the others were reluctant to put Werefish on the guillotine, but mai hurriedly put her on there.

The blade came down with a whack! Since Mai is the only inspecting role left, she finds it hard to see if werefish was mafia. It looked like werefish was a dentist, like mystic!

As a full moon came out, werefishs body suddenly changes. It looked like she was Arceus, but her new body started to darken.

Suddenly, the lifeless body came back up, as if it were being controlled by another spirit.

"You put astop to the remaining mafia member. it is me, a Celebi counter part, Dark Celebi, otherwise know as DarkAura. Remember this; just because someone was dark doesnt mean they're evil. but in this case, it does besides for me, XD! Congradulations fellow factions of the town" she says and then allows the body to drift away.

The others noticed when she said 'factions'. they first though Mai because she was a mason, but Mai objected that the GM gave her a different kind of mason where she could talk to her other inspector fellow. it wasnt a different faction.

suddenly, Flower Doll changees into a Deoxys and flies away fro home, knowing that she cannot be lynched or she'd explode!!!!!!!! Either way, the game was over so she went for the mooooooon! So thats what the other faction was.

Werefish is dead. Mafia

Innocents win!

Roles;
Mai; Sane inspector, Mew
LS99; Insane inspector, Mewtwo
CZ; Baker, Jirachi
RK-9; Don, shadow Lugia*mafia
Coroxn; Vig, Lugia
Glace; Healer, Ho-oh
LY; Poisoner, Giritina *mafia
RTB; *forgot, X|*
Mystic; Dentist, Arceus
Werefish; Silencer, Shadow Arceus*mafia
Zapi; bulletproof, Celebi
Pig Serpent; Victini, Bus Driver

RTB, can you tell me your role again? X|!

o.o
AM I THAT HORRIBLE OF A MAFIA PLAY- *shot*
anyway
That was fun.
make another one? (with better roles)
:D

There's no need to waste time arguing; either it will happen or it won't. (Personally, I don't think I'd be joining too many new games anyway.) It's DarkAura's choice anyway.

Back
Top Bottom