• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Minish

Pronoun
they
Revived~ I really liked this annoying thread, so yeah.

Post your opinions of other people who've posted, or anyone on the forum (*sucks at this*)

Last edited:
Re: What do you think of...

this sounds like a popularity thread

This is a popularity thread. This thread's predecessor was also a popularity thread; no one closed it and everything went well.

I shall make this quick: I no longer want to stab nearly everyone here, in fact I quite like most members here, there are one or two who are good to laugh at and one or two who irritate me.

:D

This is an ego thread.o_0 I must say I like most people here. I have not found anyone I disliked so far.

Whoa, when did NWT get tolerable?

I don't remember anybody. (even though it was only like two weeks or something.) I'm still pissed that AK would degrade himself like he did more because he needs to step up and stop with the 'everyone hates me, I'll get banned' thing or whatever it was and respect himself as much as he respects his music than because it's annoying.

Not that I should talk about self-respect -- I don't think I'm worth tolerating a good seventy-five percent of the time anymore. I've just slowly gotten worse as time goes on. Needy whiny brat.

Ah but Verne you are my idol. :( Seriously I'm not worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as you. [/wind waker]

A++++++ Would befriend again

Lol, yeah right. You're a good kid though, so.

I almost didn't post this (or ever again) because I had the same amount of posts as I was years old.

I don't go there at all anymore. I'm surprised I even have the irc thing recorded somewhere, I never go there. I didn't have a hell of a lot to talk about -- usually it was either music or japanese stuff.

Besides, you were among the few that tolerated me. I'd been pretty immature and annoying. ><

I kind of like altmer, I guess. He is a pretty okay guy, and he tends to win threads a lot.

What.

I tolerate Verne too. Except ever since he (he.) said he didn't like me, it's been haunting me in my sleep. Still, I can live with that. It's still a beautiful world. I just don't get to be part of it. *sobs*

Oh yeah, and I love AK. He hasn't done anything stupid lately, either. That's good. That's real good.

Back
Top Bottom