• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragons' Den

LuckyLapras' Duck

Those tomatoes are rancid.
Pronoun
she/her
Dragons' Den

You walk into a dark cave, with no people around, to find an abundance of wild Dragons (and items). You cautiously walk on, only to find a picket sign on a picket fence. It reads:

Dragons' Den

$4 to play

Pokemon

Common (50% chance of encounter): BagonHorseaDratiniCharmanderMagikarpAronArchenSwabluTrapinchAxewGibleDeino

Uncommon (25% chance of encounter): ShelgonSeadraDragonairCharmeleonLaironVibravaFraxureGabiteZweilous

Rare (13% chance of encounter): GyaradosArcheopsAltariaDruddigon

Ultra-rare (7% chance of encounter): SalamenceKingdraAggronFlygon

Super-duper-unbelievably-rare (2% chance of encounter): DragoniteCharizardHaxorusGarchompHydreigonLapras

Nothing (2% chance of encounter)

Shiny rate is 1/8172

Items: (There are a lot of them this time. 90% chance of encounter) Dragon-ScaleYache-BerryDragon-FangDraco-PlateDragon-GemSplash-PlateWater-GemMystic-WaterFlame-OrbFlame-PlateCharcoalFire-GemSteel-GemIron-PlateMetal-CoatStone-PlateRock-GemHard-StoneFlying-GemSky-PlateSharp-BeakEarth-PlateGround-GemSoft-SandIcicle-PlateNevermelticeIce-Gem

If you've played Cyberspace, you should be familiar with how it works, but I might mix it up a little.

Current players:
  • Allergies
  • SpiedeRainbows
  • Phantom
  • I Liek Squirtles
  • Zekrom_Bolt

Have fun and don't forget to quote your status and say something when you leave!

Last edited:
Apparently I have a shit ton of money that I haven't been using.

So I'll have a run since this is active LL.

Back
Top Bottom