• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions The Orange Graphic Arts Thread

OrngSumb

Coulda Had A V8
All creations were made with Paint.NET (ah my lover). I've been doing them for about a year now and Zim Del Invasor loves them so I guess I'll post some. Comments are welcome.

Black And White
Disco
Gang Sign?
Raging Fire
The New Matrix
My Avvy
The Hole
new.gif
Balloon Accident?
new.gif
New Moon
new.gif
My Dear Mona Lisa
new.gif
My Mind's Maze

Last edited:
THOSE THINGS MAKE MY LIFE.

Especially Gang Sign and Black and White.

Last edited:
Ah, the 'black and white' and 'raging fire' ones are really awesome. Don't know too much about this particular type of art, but you did a good job on these. :]

Thank you ^_^
If I'm correct "Graphic Art" is just taking images on computers and altering them. I started off with base colors instead of images.
Correct me anybody if I'm wrong. I don't know that much.

Wow. If I look hard enough, I think I can see a man :P

Hmm, this one was interesting. Although, a background of nothing but black kind of makes the picture seem, empty, and with less activity going to catch the viewers eye (even though the moon itself is the center focus, adding 'background noise' can help call attention to the moon. Not sure how it exactly works though :P)

Oh, and did you do this with a picture of the moon? Or just from scratch?

For the moon I did use a picture of the moon.
For the hot air balloon I used a picture.
Any suggestions for my next one?

Back
Top Bottom