• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Well, I'm back or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pronoun
he
For those of you wondering about my temporary ragequit from the forums, My mother has been diagnosed with breast cancer and as you can see that was very hard on me. I'm terribly sorry for treating you guys like shit, Don't expect me to be on the forums as much as I'm needed elsewhere... I'll still try and salvage P:MV and the HFT series if I have time.

...Just, please don't start spamfucking me with questions and giving me an even harder time. I'm already depressed and scared shitless for my mother, I don't need a bunch of self-entitled brats making that any worse, okay?

Sucks about your mother. Mine had cancer too.

But no need to a returnthread man. You weren't even offline 48 hours...

...Just, please don't start spamfucking me with questions and giving me an even harder time. I'm already depressed and scared shitless for my mother, I don't need a bunch of self-entitled brats making that any worse, okay?
Actually, I'd really like it if you'd stop making comments like this. It's flamebait, and literally nobody has been coming after you out of the blue to say mean things to you. Like you said, your attitude has been abrasive, and people have been reacting to that. Comments like this invite conflict. If you're feeling defensive and angry, you don't have to post, and I would encourage you not to if you're in a particularly bad mood.

Likewise, I'm a bit sick of this kind of drama, so I'm locking this thread. My sympathies to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom