• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Aura Dimension: Race for the Azure Flute

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Listen, evil guys, we're in the Safari Zone. We're just north of Fuchsia City. North of us is Vermillion City. North of that is Saffron, then Cerulean. From Cerulean it's WEST to Mt. Moon. The other group is in Pallet, and they have to travel north, then east, but for us it's north and west.)

Craven walked up to the foreign Hitmonlee. "Well well, what do we have here? You're not in our group, are you? What, have you come to spy, is that it?" He sprayed Stun Spore around Zsasha. "By the time you make it, it'll be too late. Guys, teach him a lesson. But leave him alive... he can become a valuable message." He continued to walk past, though looking back to make sure he didn't need to give another dose to Zsasha.

"Yes sir!" Said Wrath turning to the hitmonlee. Wrath raised up his fist and it started to glow. Wrath used dynamic punch on the hitmonlee twice then ran back up to Craven

((Sorry Kali, I just realized that the message I tried sending you as a reply to your PM never actually existed 0.0 I think my internet must have failed right as I sent it or something. Anyway, what you're doing is actually better than what I was gonna do, so keep it up.))

"What?" Zsasha asked. "What are you talking about?" He spun around when yellow spores circled him, blowing them away, and then Rolling Kicked Craven.

((Kali, I'm sort of confused. What....))

((I know. Palm is in the good group, which is in Pallet Town, and Pallet Town is southwest of Mt.Moon, meaning they must go northeast. But sorry for the confusion, I don't know who's on which team...))

(Ok, I think we're having difficulty telling who's in what group and where... I still think you're supposed to be in Pallet, Metallic Deoxys, with the rest of the good group. I'm in the evil group, and we're currently in the Safari Zone, FAR east of pallet, so anyome who's in pallet could not interact with anyone who's here. Now, maybe everyone should list their name, group, and location at the top of their post to keep things straight.)

((Gah. Mind if I start over?))

"'Space?' That could mean something...." said Zsasha and followed the leader of the good group.

(Zsasha :-: Good :-: Pallet; started over)

(No, Pallet Town is southwest of Mt. Moon. Observe this map:

worldmap.png

Pallet Town is located at 7, Vermillion City is at 11, and Mt. Moon is the blue dot west of 2. I have corrected myself and Vermillion City is southeast of Mt. Moon, my mistake, but Pallet Town is definitely southwest.

Here's a compass in case:

300px-CompassRose16.png
)

((I said southwest.
Palm :: Good :: A few feet north of Pallet Town))
"Come on, everyone!" Palm called. She motioned for them to follow and ran north along the path. "I think we have to go north-north-east."

Last edited:
((Wow, I didn't think this would confuse people so much. Thanks for posting a map, Shadow_Lugia, and for those who don't know which side's which, every single person's profile is on the first post of the first page.))

(I was confused because other people were confused, and they were in the wrong places, and I was confused and thought that they messed up on their application or something, until it was explained, therefore getting rid of the confusion of others, which in turn destroyed my confusion.)
---
"Alright, I think that by now we UNDERSTAND that we're going to MT. Moon!" Xhan followed the others, a bit irritated. I just need some shut-eye. Xhan closed his eyes, and looked at the different auras that everyone had. It felt weird looking at everyone's aura. He was just more used to seeing with his eyes. Ugh, I hate this. But if I get to close my eyes for it...

((I'll be gone for a week. Shama'll just follow you (Good guys) around, kay?))

"Nice, we're going to climb some mountains." It was the thing Karl liked most. He immediatly jumped to a tree and started heading to the mountain, always paying attention to Craven.

Forum Name: Mohacastle
RP Name: Mohacastle
Species: Lucario
Appearance: Wearing a torn red scarf
Side: Gee, I dunno- Good.
Techniques: Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, and Detect.

When life gives you lemons, you clone them, and make SUPER LEMONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom