• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Ahhh! I really love life right now! You don't even understand! Like, I'm nigh-high euphoric without any sort of reason (or substance abuse, for that matter) and it's beyond fantastic! Apparently midnight is good for these things! :DD!!

"definitely the best animations we've seen so far"

things said about my uni work by my tutors
and they have seen 90% of people's work now

A friend of mine serenaded the SAC and quad today as Sergio Flores.
mad respect yo, your friend has good taste *salute*

In other news, I wonder why it took me this god damn long to try out Audiosurf even when I've been aware of its existence. I really, really fucking love this game I mean oh my GOD it's like I'm listening to the music with my ears, eyes and mouse hand simultaneously.
gonna play ALL NIGHt and nobody can stop me

also already wrote over 1800 words today yesssss I may be able to survive this

My art teacher okayed my drawing every member of Organization XIII on a scratch board.

EVERY
SINGLE
MEMBER.

my power has finally returned

I CAN TAKE A SHOWER AND DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FLUSHING THE TOILET TOO MUCH

(my house is below street level, which is why the latter point exists)

mad respect yo, your friend has good taste *salute*

Actually a few of the saxophonists and I were all considering doing it as an end-of-the-year prank (one for each corner of the quad), but we never went through with it. So it's pretty neat he still did for Midnight Madness and Halloween.

Also, today was our Jaco Pastorius tribute concert. Someone asked for my autograph afterward. Nothing huge in the grand scheme of things, but wow, someone actually asked me for my autograph.

"Y'know, if you can't think of a gift, you can always draw something. You're really, really, good. "

Awwwwwwwwwww

YES, YES.

My Pony fiction is going well. Exceedingly well.

*rubs hands in a villainous way*

I AM HAPPY SOMEWHAT BECAUSE I HUNG OUT WITH FRIEND AND MADE ME INSPIRED TO DO MORE STUPID BADFIC READING AND WRITING BECAUSE WHO DOESN'T LIKE BADFIC

I AM SHOUTING BECAUSE I AM ON THE VERGE OF TEARS AND I DESPERATELY NEED TO RETAIN THIS HAPPINESS OR I'M GOING TO BREAK DOWN AGAIN
ANYONE WHO READS THIS PLEASE VM WITH LINKS TO THE BEST OF THE WORST BADFICS YOU CAN POSSIBLY FIND

You are brilliant and your drawings can completely make someone's day <3

Awww, you're just too darn sweet! The grin on my face is all your doing! <3

In other exciting news, finally done with my oodles of math homework. And people have been exceedingly fantastic today!

Also, there's this thing called the holidays that I get really excited about.

Back
Top Bottom