• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt My 3 Strategy Teams

alonsyalonso

Will be leaving soon. Bye!!!
1.)The Boss Team
Ice-Unit L.V 99-Regice
Moves:
Zap Cannon
Ice Beam
Hyper Beam
Hammer Arm
EndOfDays L.V 100 (Traded)-Giratina
Moves:
Earth Power
Slash
Shadow Claw
Aura Sphere
X-Metal L.V 91-Metagross
Moves:
Take Down
Hyper Beam
Zen Headbutt
Meteor Mash
Alpha L.V99 registeel
Moves
iron head
Flash Cannon
Hammer Arm
Hyper Beam
Sol Lv95-Solrock
Moves
Heal Block
Rockslide
Solarbeam
Explosion
Swipe LV100-Gible
Slash
Dragon Claw
Dig
Dragon Rush

Mindovermatterteam (Idea)
Alakazam
Azelf
Gengar
Solrock
Sableye
Vespiquen

Reinforcements Team (Idea)
Rhpherior
Regirock
Garchomp
Metagross
Charmeleon
Blastoise

What do you think?
Can you suggest any better pokemon and when you give tips, please say at the beginning of the message whch team

BTW do not point out the Gible thing, i am never evolving Gible I already have a gabite lv 31 that im gonna evolve into garchomp, so plz dont point that out

1.)The Boss Team
Ice-Unit L.V 99-Regice this is a special wall wtf are you doing
Moves: try this
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Rock Polish
Psych Up
Polish once and Psych Up on calm minders like Suicune, who actually consider not switching out.

Moves:
Earth Power
Slash
Shadow Claw
Aura Sphere
Giratina is banned in OU play, so not bothering.
X-Metal L.V 91-Metagross
Moves:
Agility
Earthquake
Zen Headbutt/Thunderpunch/Explosion
Meteor Mash
Alpha L.V99 registeel this is a /tank/
Moves
Ice Punch
Thunder
Hammer Arm
Toxic
Sol Lv95-Solrock solrock sucks but you could try to make a supporter out of him
Moves
Stealth Rock
Reflect
Stone Edge
Explosion
Swipe LV100-Gible gible sucks don't use anything under-evolved
Slash
Dragon Claw
Dig
Dragon Rush

What do you think? what the fuck with all the hyper beams
Can you suggest any better pokemon and when you give tips, please say at the beginning of the message whch team
Don't use Solrock Gible or Giratina. Right now you're super-weak to fighting and fire, you really need some counters, such as Gengar, Bronzong, Milotic, even Tentacruel.

BTW do not point out the Gible thingTOO BAD, i am never evolving Gible I already have a gabite lv 31 that im gonna evolve into garchomp, so plz dont point that outthen why the hell include it in your team, put the future garchomp in

HOTTIP: DON'T USE LEVEL-UP MOVESETS

EDIT: i'm being lazy, someone else can do the ev spreads, blah i'm tired blah

Ice-Unit L.V 99-Regice Regice is a Special wall. Why is it your lead...?
Moves:
Zap Cannon Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Hyper Beam Rest/Twave
Hammer Arm Sleep Talk/Explosion/Psych up
Go for spdef 252 and hp 252, calm nature and hold lefties.

Moves:
Earth Power
Slash
Shadow Claw
Aura Sphere
Giratina is banned from ou play

X-Metal L.V 91-Metagross
Moves:
Take Down Bullet punch
Hyper Beam Earthquake
Zen Headbutt/explosion
Meteor Mash
Go with 252 attack/246 HP/4 speed with adamant nature, holding life orb or lefties.

Alpha L.V99 registeel@lefties
Moves
iron head Thunder
Flash Cannon toxic
Hammer Arm
Hyper Beam ice punch
252 hp/252 def/4sdef/relaxed
I really don't know much about registeel when it comes to moves, but I have never seen a registeel tank that well. You may want to use 'cune here instead. (rest/sleeptalk/surf/icebeam/lefties/252hp, def, 4spd/bold)

Sol Lv95-Solrock
Moves
Heal Block
Rockslide
Solarbeam
Explosion
I mean, you could use Solrock as a supporter, but honestly it's going to get raped so hard in ou that there's not really much of a point. A support Gliscor could work here.

Swipe LV100-Gible
Slash
Dragon Claw
Dig
Dragon Rush
Just no. Get a Garchomp, 252 attack, 252 speed, Jolly, leftovers/orb, with Fire fang/eq/swords/outrage.

BTW do not point out the Gible thing, i am never evolving Gible I already have a gabite lv 31 that im gonna evolve into garchomp, so plz dont point that out
Too bad -- Gible sucks, Garchomp is a metric ton better.

252 hp/252 def/4sdef/relaxed
I really don't know much about registeel when it comes to moves, but I have never seen a registeel tank that well. You may want to use 'cune here instead. (rest/sleeptalk/surf/icebeam/lefties/252hp, def, 4spd/bold)

are you kidding me
BL can tank in OU and Ubers.

well you said when it comes to moves
so I guess if you had shitty moves and no wish support you wouldn't do so great.
oh yeah that's another thing this team lacks. NEED WISH SUPPORT.

Thanks for the support, yeah i never play in OU anyway. Anyway anyone think about the other 2 team ideas? Cos I'm gonna build them, if you think theyre any good

I'll see.

Mindovermatterteam (Idea)
Alakazam
Azelf
Gengar
Solrock - sucks
Sableye - sucks
Vespiquen - difficult
Well it depends on how you play them but you have three special sweepers and could be horrible raped by Cursebreon. Solrock and Sableye suck (Spiritomb if you really want that ghost/dark combo) and Vespiquen is destoryed by rock moves such as Stealth Rock. You would need some bulky steel/fighting types to make this work at all, and ditch one or two of the sweepers for a physical sweeper/mix. Infernape might be good.

Reinforcements Team (Idea)
Rhypherior
Regirock
Garchomp
Metagross
Charmeleon - what the fuck?
Blastoise - sucks
I don't see the point in Regirock and Rhyperior on the same team ditch one of them for Hippowdon or Tyranitar because you want sandstorm support or they will get walled and raped by Milotic or any other bulky water type. Charmeleon sucks because he's not fully evolved, Blastoise isn't that good (try at least Tentacruel for a bulky water) and I suggest strongly a special sweeper because right now you would get walled by a decent physical wall not weak to ground moves.

cool, btw its an accident, i have a shiny charizard i got off GTS, thats why i accidently wrote charmeleon. I was going to have a Spiritomb, but my friend burrowed it and his game froze, so I 'll try and get him back, the only reason i got a Sableye, was cos he culd be the supporter and my one knows okay moves.

How bout this:
Mindovermatterteam:
(Shiny)Alakazam
Azelf
Spiritomb
Gengar
Espeon/Gardevoir
Medicham/Shedinja

Attack team
Rhypherior
Regirock
Scizor/Metagross
Lucario/Toxicroak/Drapion(i know its a bug)
garchomp
Weavile/Magmortar/Electrivire

Back
Top Bottom