• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Deeeep dreaaams!!

I've never actively died in a dream, but once I dreamt I was in... that... place... under the earth.

I once had a dream that I was run over by a giant truck.

No interesting dreams for me lately.

I suffer from Insomnia. I IS A NOCTOWL...

Although I had a dream about 4 years ago in which I ate in this odd cafe. A week later, I went on a trip with my family to England and went to that same cafe.

Considering I've never gone to England before, that's just freaky.

I dreamt that some people were making a new Playstation(a PSP like thing), and they were going to bomb the earth to test its resistance. While they did this, people were going to be sent up in spaceships to be safe.

DON'T ASK.

Last night, I had a pretty weird dream...

My dad and I were buying a new car from some used-car-sale place (not sure why, since we already have enough cars and no real need for another one) and just after we bought it, some guy in a red-and-white racecar (not the NASCAR kind; not sure what this kind of car is actually called, though) drove by and grabbed this miniature car that looked exactly like the one we bought.

Apparently, if someone steals the mini-car and makes it all the way to their home with it, they somehow get the real car instead of the miniature one that they actually stole... so my dad and I jumped in the car and chased after the guy, trying to ram him into walls and stuff like that. It looked a lot like Mario Kart DS (complete with the "aura of wind around your car" thing when you got a boost from driving directly behind the other cars for a long enough time), except with full-sized cars instead of go-karts.

And eventually, when we were almost home, the guy's car shrunk down until it was a bit smaller than the mini-car and started to fly toward this hollow log sticking out of a hill... but the miniature car (which was now being pulled along behind the guy's car on some kind of chain) was too big to fit all the way through the log, so after the guy in the racecar had gone in, I grabbed the mini-car and pulled off the chain. I think it disappeared after that... can't remember that part very well, since I woke up not long after that.

So I had a couple of creepy dreams.

The first one was just O_O I was watching babies getting sniped. I'll repeat that: I was watching babies being sniped. And it was funny as hell! But then my kitten was almost shot D: I have no idea what was up with that dream.

The second one had to do with some Wiccan adults I met a couple weeks ago. I was with them at this house and I was running around, looking for my robe and freaking out, only to find it under my shirt. o_o I feel like that might have some significance, since it was about one of the things closest to me (my religion) and involved strong emotions (panic) so um. Yeah.

Another weird dream, which I only just barely was able to remember...

I was watching TV or something, and some sort of anime-type thing was coming on, starting with a fairly long opening sequence with a song in the background (which I can't remember) and all that stuff. The only part I remember well enough to actually describe, though, had the screen zoomed in on some little girl's face. After a second or so, her eyes got really wide and this scalpel-type blade appeared and slashed her across the left side of her face, from right below the eye all the way down to the middle of her cheek. After that, time seemed to freeze for a second, and then time went into fast-forward and she "grew up" in a matter of seconds (with the open cut turning into a scar before it had a chance to actually bleed, and the "little kid" features turning into "teenager"-ish features.)

I'm pretty sure I've never seen any actual show with anything like that in its opening... so it looks like my dream made up an entire show (or at least its opening) out of nowhere. Weird.

Unfortunately, I can't clearly remember anything else from the opening, not even what the title of the show was or what the background music sounded like. I can kinda vaguely remember that there was fighting involved and someone in it had a big, green robe/cape/scarf of some sort that kept flapping around every time they moved, but that's all.

Back
Top Bottom