• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Phoenix Wright Dressing Room

Clover

neither simple, nor coherent.
[ Dressing room roleplay is a super cool and informal form of roleplay. There's no application, no strict storyline, no limits. Just join in! This is a chance to try out new characters or new ideas. All characters from the Phoenix Wright fandom, in any shape or form, are allowed. For example, there could be a canon Edgeworth, an Edgeworth from fourth grade, a female Edgeworth, an ooc Edgey, an openly gay Edgey (well... more open), an AU dance instructor Edgeworth... whoever!

Remember, all roleplaying rules are still in place. Other than that, have fun~! ]

---

( Maya pushed her cart down the produce aisle. Usually, she'd have Phoenix do the shopping, but lately he'd been picking up healthier things like fruit and... ugh, vegetables. Well, here were her fruits and vegetables: lettuce and tomatoes. Grains? Well, buns, of course. Fruits, vegetables, protein, grains... who said burgers were unhealthy? She went on her way to the refrigerated meat section. )

Hmm... ground beef, ground chuck, ground sirloin... which is best? Well, the sirloin costs most, so I guess it must be best!

( She plopped the beef in the baby seat of the cart. After all, she had raided what remained of the cash in Phoenix's wallet beforehand. )

(('AU dance instructor Edgeworth' OH JUST SHUSH

just posting right now to yoink a little gumshoe, I mean who else would I be, right pal ... I'm sort of durrhurr right now though

also to push this up))

Back
Top Bottom