• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Most Hated Pokemon Ever

Round 1!

• Total voters
It has a ^_^ animu face and looks like a crappy StH fancharacter straight off the dA front page.
The monkeys are the worst thing ever. >:C

Also relevant to this post.

Yeah the monkeys are bad but -pour is my least unfavourite :c

Anyway I really don't like Pignite or Emboar. I could live with their designs if they weren't the third Fire/Fighting starter family in a row.

Zubat can go to hell.

I really don't like Simipour. I think Simisage and Simisear look cool, but Simibour is...it looks like a valley girl. and, mine would've been male. that bothers me for some reason. Emolga are also annoying. I don't like them either.

The elemental monkeys are... awful. Especially Simipour. I hate primates in general though (grosss), so I suppose I'm biased.

Also, is it just me or is Tympole's face kinda creepy? I dunno, it looks like a human face slapped on a tadpole thing. Kinda uncanny valleyish or something. (Palpitoad and seismitoad are great though)

The elemental monkeys are... awful. Especially Simipour. I hate primates in general though (grosss), so I suppose I'm biased.

Also, is it just me or is Tympole's face kinda creepy? I dunno, it looks like a human face slapped on a tadpole thing. Kinda uncanny valleyish or something. (Palpitoad and seismitoad are great though)

Tympole looks like a lawnmower with a face to me. Hate it.

Aw, I accidentally voted for my favorites D: When you see my choices, regard them as the opposite Pokemon in each stack mkay?

Zubat can go to hell.

I really don't like Simipour. I think Simisage and Simisear look cool, but Simibour is...it looks like a valley girl. and, mine would've been male. that bothers me for some reason. Emolga are also annoying. I don't like them either.

Kirlia and Gardevoir look like girls too.

And as for Zubat... Yes, Zubat is annoying, and I don't like Golbat because it's strong, ugly, fast and annoying, but I have feelings for Crobat. Probably because of Gold (level 23, remember?).

Emolga and Pachirisu, but I hate electric rodent Pokémon in general. Stop cramming a weak, annoying electric rat in our face every generation, Game Freak!

TIMBURR. It looks fuckin proud >:(

It also looks creepy. If i didn't read the Bulbapedia descrition, I wouldn't know that the pink things are veins, but it's ugly anyway. But that's what Fighting-types usually are. I don't mind Heracross (it's strong and can compensate its double weakness to Flying with Rock Slide, but I'm just neutral about it. Neutral enough to not be afraid to fight Barry in the Fight area, and having it on my side is OK) and I actually have a slightly positive opinion about Gallade, but otherwise, I don't like Fighting-types.

Drowzee
Ugh, this thing has one of the most creepy and lackluster designs in the dex. I hate it with a fiery passion. Drowzee is also the only shiny Pokemon I've ever found.

Why is this thread still alive?

I do still firmly believe this thread to be very pointless.

But since I am here I might as well say that Graveler is the single worst thing ever.

Back
Top Bottom