• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The people who use the bottom screen of their DS to play GBA games club

PK

off to save time and space
It's back! People Who Use The Bottom Screen Of Their DS Whilst Playing Game Boy Advance Games! Join now!

(Note- I'm ot sure if I'm allowed to be in this, since I lost my DS, but what the hell- It's MY club, and I say I can. xD)

MEMBERS:
PK
Worst Username Ever
Metallic Deoxys
Gardevoir
Crazy Weavile
Belmont
ESP
Zantetsuken
Salamander
MewXCharmeleonXEevee
Ketsu
Mike the Foxhog
Flora and Ashes
Proto_Fan
pikachu629
Shadowstar
Mike the Foxhog
Falthor
firepoke4ever
Terry. T.
Linzys
Kriisa Scorcher
Lucariking
Emerald Espeon

HEATHENS:
Timmy :D *shot*

Last edited:
Re: The return of PWUTBSOTDSWPGBAG!

Me too. I like touching options before I press the A button, just because it's on the touch screen.

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE FUNCTION

I JUST CANNOT LOOK AT THE BOTTOM SCREEN FOR THAT LONG
IT'S LIKE ARGH IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME ;-;
Playing with the top screen is basically just like using a GBASP for me so lol.

You weird people, bless you. |:B

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE FUNCTION

I JUST CANNOT LOOK AT THE BOTTOM SCREEN FOR THAT LONG
IT'S LIKE ARGH IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME ;-;
Playing with the top screen is basically just like using a GBASP for me so lol.

You weird people, bless you. |:B

I went straight from the GBA to the DS, never even touched an SP, thus, I'm more used to playing on the bottom screen.

So I guess I'm in.

I use the bottom screen of my DS!! Can I join please?
(But, you should know, my top screen has a crack in it from my idiot cousin jumping on my bed. It's in the top left corner and some weird dark-grey stuff is in the way. And the weird thing is, when you turn it to sunlight, the weird dark-grey stuff disappears. Ok I'll shut up now.)

I use the bottom screen. I mean, using the top screen is just... weird. o.o; Screens go between the buttons... or so playing a GBA teaches you, anyway. xD

...anyway. Um. Join, I guess?

Heey everybody, I bought a DS! :D Now I can REALLY use the bottom screen. And all of you that asked to join are in! :D

Joineth as well?

It's fun looking at teh bottom screen. ^^

I'm in, I play with my bottom screen because my top screen randomly goes black because it's broken, but it still works.

Back
Top Bottom