• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DYING] Virus and Vaccine: A Digimon RP

Re: [Now Started] Virus and Vaccine: A Digimon RP

"Wake up, Mysti!" said a familiar voice. I opened my eyes to see Clawslash. "Hard to believe you're awake,lazy butt!" she replied."Come on, Prissy Kitty, let's get ready!" ((Mysti tends to call Gatomon Prissy Kitty, kinda like a nickname!)) Mysti got her clothes and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. Clawslash, on the other hand, filled her bra with toothpaste, being the prankster she is. She then ran in the other room and started grooming her fur. When Mysti got out,she noticed the toothpaste before she put it on. "Nice try, prankster!" she said. "I keep a spare bra in the bathroom!" And she does. She got it out and got dressed. She fixed her hair extra pretty because today was a special day. She was finally going to have Gatomon do good! She ran to her room and grabbed her Digivice. "Come on, let's go!" she said, jumping on her bike. "Hey, wait for me!" her Digimon partner yelled before jumping in the basket on the front especially for her. They set off for Center Bridge. ((I have never had a post this long!))

((We're going to need at least 2 members from each Tamer Team for the meeting to start))

Mysti and Clawslash pedaled on. They passed IHOP. Mysti's stomach growled. "Well, we haven't had breakfast today! Here, get in the Digivice and I'll order To-Go. We can eat on the way there!" she said before recalling Gatomon to the Digivice.

She was so sure of herself. Zeph never woke up earlier than eight when she had a choice, but this time she had set her alarm clock for six in the morning. She was going to be the first, the first tamer waiting at the bridge-- before even the team captains, and certainly before any of the other normal-ranked tamers. ...Or rather, she would have been, if she hadn't slept through the alarm and got woken up by Deluge at seven thirty. Oh well. She'd have to prove herself otherwise. But she needed the extra sleep anyway... and she was still on time.

Deluge pulled himself awkwardly along behind Zeph as she walked briskly through Shine Square, muttering complaints under his breath. Zeph looked down at him over her shoulder.

"Shop complaining, I know you can keep up. Didn't we undergo all that speed training just last week?"

"Yeah, but fat lot of good it does when you don't have any legs!" the Gomamon whined. "At this rate, I'll be too tired to do any battling!"

"Nonsense. What about all that health training we did the week before? You'll have to walk a lot farther than that on this mission. And no, I'm not carrying you."

Tamer and Digimon continued bickering as they stepped on the portal to Shine Terminal.

((Oh yeah, by the way Mewtwo. Paragraph breaks and spaces between punctuation are your friends...))

(( I already do the punctuation spaces! ))

Mysti ordered pancakes and ran out, releasing gatomon after they were at the door.
"My bike's gone!" I yelled.
"Thnk again, drama queen!" it was Clawslash. She had hid the bike behind me! I slapped my head. "Just get in the basket!"

(( Better, IT?))

Name:Kevin
Appearance:Wears a black tutleneck overcoat over a black sweater and black pants. Light brown, short hair and ice-blue eyes. Also black figerless gloves.
Tamer Team:Night Crow
Digimon Partner:PawnChessmon(Black)
Summary:Very reserved, calm and serious. Respects and likes to be respected. When he speaks it's usually wise stuff or sarcasm.

Digimon Partners:
Name: Ae
Appearance:
Summary:Very similar to Kevin except for the calm part, because she lets out all of her anger. Hates the has-a-spear-or-is-big-and-tough-it's-a-guy stereotype. Evolution is Kapurimon-PawnChessmon Black-KnightChessmon Black-RookChessmon-QueenChessmon

Name:Kevin
Appearance:Wears a black tutleneck overcoat over a black sweater and black pants. Light brown, short hair and ice-blue eyes. Also black figerless gloves.
Tamer Team:Night Crow
Digimon Partner:PawnChessmon(Black)
Summary:Very reserved, calm and serious. Respects and likes to be respected. When he speaks it's usually wise stuff or sarcasm.

Digimon Partners:
Name: Ae
Appearance:
Summary:Very similar to Kevin except for the calm part, because she lets out all of her anger. Hates the has-a-spear-or-is-big-and-tough-it's-a-guy stereotype. Evolution is Kapurimon-PawnChessmon Black-KnightChessmon Black-RookChessmon-QueenChessmon
Accepted.
---------
When Demi and Lunamon reached Dark Terminal, it was quite bustling as usual. Because of the meeting, the path to the Center Bridge was restricted to Vaccine Tamers only, and an the alternate portal to SunshineCITY was in use instead. Unlike on normal days, a RookChessmonBlack and a BishopChessmonWhite were standing at guard. Demi and Lunamon assumed that on the other side there would be two Knightmon instead, since those are the usual guards for Sunshine.

"Excuse me, sirs..." Demi said with a hint of nervousness in her voice. "I'm a Vaccine Tamer headed for the bridge. Here, this is my Vaccine Digivice..." She handed the BishopChessmonWhite her Digivice. She was handed back her Digivice and let through.

As Demi had expected, there were Chief Julia and Chief Glare with their Digimon Partners, ChaosGallantmon and Ophanimon. Though to her surprise, none of the Tamers had arrived yet. Before Demi could say anything, Lunamon blurted out first.

"Hi! This is my Tamer, Demi! I'm Lunamon! Oh! But I'm sure you already know us! Chief Julia, right? Demi and I are in Night Crow! She just received her Vaccine Digivice! We're here for the meeting! But gee, where are all the other Tamers? Don't you think they'd be here by now?"

"Lunamon, take a breath..." Now Demi was feeling nervous and embarrassed. Not sure what else to say, she sat down and put Lunamon in her lap, covering her mouth as the chiefs and their Digimon were giving them strange looks. I can't take her anywhere... Demi thought.

Re: Virus and Vaccine: A Digimon RP

Kevin woke up, not really caring what time it was. He knew Ae would wake him up. Even after taking a hot shower, putting his clothes on and waking Ae from her sleep he didn't look at the clock. A simple breakfast for both and they were off.

Thirty minutes later, arriving at the Terminal, he found a RookChessmon and a BishopChessmon guarding the entrance. After showing them his Vaccine Digivice, the RookChessmon looked at Ae, as if to make a comment.

"Well, you look a strong PawnChessmon. I bet you fight like a real man." Bomb time, Kevin thought

"Yeah, you're a big man too, aren't you? I bet you don't Digivolve to keep your macho man look, don't you?" And Ae kept going, ignoring Chief Glare, Chief Julia, Ophanimon and ChaosGallantmon, who were greeted by respectful nods and an apology look by Kevin. He joined another Tamer, who was covering her Lunamon's mouth. How I understand you... he thought, looking at the girl, before looking away.

Eric and Monmon were in the Digital World, ready for the tournament. They have been through a lot together, and fought evil many times, winning every time. Monmon was anxious to kick some Digi-butt, and would give it his all. Eric had been anticipating today for months.

((Where did you guys get the idea it was a Tournament? It's just a meeting...))

"I suppose there are enough Tamers to start." began Chief Julia. "After all, many of you have separate lives in the Real World. Fortunately, there are no speeches to give yet." Chief Glare took over. "Yes. It's merely a get together, you could call it. Afterwards, you all will be assigned a mission. It's a Co-op mission. Night Crow will be handling one part of it, Light Fang the other."

Demi yawned. She hadn't gotten enough sleep. Lunamon, on the other hand, had broken free from Demi and began socializing with the other Digimon. She tried striking up a conversation with a Gomamon. Probably a Light Fang-er... She thought.

"Hi there! Gee, your fur looks soft..." Lunamon thought about touching it, but she changed her mind. "Um, um, who's that Tamer of yours?"

Mysti eventually came to a portal that dropped her out of the sky, right over Central Bridge ((Or wherever we're meeting!)) "Whoah!" said Mysti, all the while Clawslash was screaming.

Celestial Blade

I meant changing this to a Tournament RP. No one seemed to care, though, so I kept it the same.

"Aw, crap!" yelled Flora as she raced toward the site of the meeting. "We're gonna be laaaaaaaaaaate!"

Serenity rolled her eyes as she tried to keep up with Flora. "I TOLD you we should've gotten up earlier..."

After reaching the meeting's site, Flora was stopped by a Knightmon wishing to see her Vaccine Digivice. Flor checked her pockets, but it wasn't there. "ARGGGH!"

"Calm down, Flora," muttered Serenity, "I have it." She dropped it in Flora's hands.

"Here. I'm a Vaccine Tamer, from Light Fang. May I please enter?" Flora stated (somewhat) calmly as she presented her Digivice.

Once she was allowed to pass through, she burst into the meeting room. She stuttered, "S-sorry I'm late, Chief Glare and Chief Julia."

"Flora overslept..."

"Shut up."

Last edited:

((Pssst. Your Terminal has Knightmon. XP))

((Uh hello I'm falling out of the sky like rain...?))

((How could you be falling out the sky? There's a gate to Center Bridge, not a portal.))

((I can tell you aren't good at RPing. That's called a plot hole, my friend. How can you find a portal when there isn't one? Let's just move on and let someone else post.))

((Okeeday! Forget about our arguements, and I don't know much about RPing!))
Mysti eventually came to the gate. She went in the gate. "Hi! Am I late?"

Back
Top Bottom