• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you were trapped in a completely plain room...

If I didn't know that I'm only there for a day, I'd search for a way out.
Lol yeah, same. Actually, even if I did know, I think i'd search for a way out just for the hell of it. ,xP

Use the food and water to make a slip trap at a door, break the plate, take a piece of it, scratch wood/cement/paint flakes off the walls and collect them in the cup (to throw into someone's eyes when you try escape.) That'd be win. ,,xD Now I feel like writing a story about it.

I'd also most likely be kind of worried about how much oxygen was in the room.

To people who asked, no one is watching or knows you're there and even if hey wanted to watch they couldn't.

It's soundproof, breakproof and a lot of things proof :)

I would occupy myself with trying to escape. Even if I made my fists bruised and bloody from trying to weaken the concrete/plaster/whatever the walls are made of.

Probably panic and wonder why I was trapped in there. And worry about the amount of air I have left.

Hmm..

Wish there was Chocolate milk in the room with me, then Daydream for 5-7 hours, sleep if I'm sleepy, get angry I don't have drawing supplies, sing A LOT, complain about not being able to hit certain notes, stare at the plate for a few minutes (i've already snacked all the food away while daydreaming), wonder why I'm staring at a plate then start quoting cartoons.

TWO PIECES OF CANDEH

Then w/e... Idk

And thats what I do every single night before bed, except I usually listen to music and get to draw too xD

I aaaaaalways sleep when I'm bored

So sleep, gorge myself on the food and take a sip of water every hour between 58-minute naps.

TWO PIECES OF CANDEH

27-2.jpg

Wanna have my children?

I would examine every part of the room to see if I could get out, and upon finding no way o get out, I would look at the water and food and wonder if they're poisoned or not. Then I would look at the plate of food for a while to see if I could make out shapes (faces, object, stuff) out of whatever the food was made of. Once bored, I'll brink the water, find a comfortable corner and think about many depressing things. If I get depressed enough, I'll start yelling and hitting the walls until I finally snap and start crying because I hurt the walls. The corner would be where I'd sty for another hour or three crying about many things and looking at the marks I made on the wall to see if I could make out any shapes. Finally, after all that I'll sleep, wake up and then eat the food that was given to me and contemplate my actions in the last 24 hours. I'd probaly make a commentary of m life too, complete with a made of voice that would follow me everywhere inside my head for the rest of my life, and that voice would join in wit the five others :)

Ahh, being stuck in a room.

...Good thing I have a huge head. >>

Would probably sleep. Wouldn't eat. Wouldn't drink.
Would save that for when I got out and could have whatever I wanted.

And if I happened to wake up, I would paw at the walls until I fell asleep again, desperate for my internet back.
Yes, I am that sad.

I'd drink the water,break the glass and use a sharp shard to scratch drawings on the walls to keep myself sane.

Well i'd like the glass full of bundaberg, and the plate full of edible glasses, full of bundaberg. ,,>3

No, don't eats me!

Rum, gingerbeer or sugar? Those are the main Bundaberg trades I know of.

However, for me, I could just live with toast :) Now I know I can eat what I want, then I'll be fine zD

Lessee... first thing I'd do is drink the Root Beer in the glass, then eat the chicken livers((What? They're goooooood)) then pull out my trusty sketch pad(what? It's always in my purse, which is always with me) and play out a roleplay in my head, and if I think of a character, sketch it. If I knew it was soundproof, I'd sing, because I hate doing it when everyone can hear. I'd then daydream/sleep the rest of the time.

Has to be an edible sketchpad & purse.
I suppose leather and paper are digestable.. >>

Actually, i've been longing for a sound-proof room for ages. Singing would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom