• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Is a Power Ranger/Sonic and the Black Knight RP a good idea?

Nikora Kurosaka

Keep a mild groove on!!
Pronoun
he
I was gonna start a Soniic and the Black Knight and Power Rangers X-over RP, but I was wondering if anyone here on TCoD even likes Power Rangers? So if anyone here likes it, lemme know cuz I think adding elements of Power Rangers to Sonic and the Black Knight, would be awesome in my opinion.

I'd like to know why you're asking. No one person knows enough about everyone on this board to tell you whether a power rangers roleplay would be popular.

Perhaps you could plot the storyline and make the bare bones of the thread, and then put up and interest check to see if anyone wants to play? If they don't, you could always take your toys to a different sandbox and see if the people there want to play with them? I'm sure there are boards where people like playing as the Power Rangers or even Sonic.

I'd like to know why you're asking. No one person knows enough about everyone on this board to tell you whether a power rangers roleplay would be popular.
This is a Pokémon forum, and if anyone disagreed, they probably would have said something. :)

...you could always take your toys to a different sandbox and see if the people there want to play with them? I'm sure there are boards where people like playing as the Power Rangers or even Sonic.
This is probably the best bet. Not that other people will not find this interesting, but I don't think this is the best place for it!

Back
Top Bottom