• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragons' Den

Luxcario

'Humans are interesting.'
Pronoun
he
There is a mountain. A very, very steep mountain. I am down at the bottom letting you into the cable cars and accepting your money. The cable car will stop at the top where there is a huge hole in the mountainside. You peek inside the hole.

It's boiling hot, due to the floor being covered in lava. There are lots of little platforms made of stone that have Dragon- and Fire-types on them.

What are you waiting for? Just stroll into the hole, and get catching!

Prices:
Cable car/entry fee/Poke Balls - $5
a bargain

So, pay your $5 to get 10 Dragon Balls (please don't ask me what that sounds like) and get up the mountain to catch some Pokemon!

Common:
deino magby bagon axew gible tepig darumaka litwick

Uncommon:
pansear magmar zweilous dratini dragonair fraxure magcargo

Rare:
altaria druddigon blaziken flygon magmortar

Very Rare:
dragonite salamence haxorus

Encounter rates:
Common: 65/100
Uncommon: 37/100
Rare: 6/100
Very Rare: 1/100

Last edited:
What are the odds of encountering each rarity?
Also, is there any particular reason that some of them disappear as they evolve? :o

Fixed up the encounter rates. Do they look alright?

Common: 65/100
Uncommon: 37/100
Rare: 6/100
Very Rare: 1/100

Why is tepig common? Starters are always rare+.

And what's with the encounter rates? 65+37=102, which is already greater than 100. It can't possibly be out of 100...

Guys this one hasn't even done anything ever and hasn't been posted in since January

can we, like, not critique their zone and keep bumping it

I'm seriously tempted to delete all these before the actually active ones get shoved onto page 2 like geez

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom