• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

*shakes confetti out of hair*

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/he/ey
Well, guess what. It's my birthday. Thanks for noticing, Kai!

So, here's what happened so far:

Went to school. Yes, I have school on my birthday. YES!
Came home and got the mail, unsuspecting of anything.
Walked into kitchen and was pelted with confetti eggs. (Thus the confetti in my hair) And out from under the table come my best friends and my sister.

So, one piece of cake, a soda, some iced tea, a handful of M&Ms, one arrival, and one bar a white chocolate later, we're making one of my friends a Gaia account.

YAY!

I feel sorry that you had to go to school today.:sad: I don't have to go to school for another week!:talking:

As a gift...

Flora_89826.PNG

Tah Dah! An Avatar for Flora! Enjoy.

*takes deep breath*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YYOOOOUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FLORAAAAAAAA~~~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~

*cough* my throat hurts... But happy birthday!

I did. :D

NOTE TO SELF: PRIOR TO WHAT MY CRAZED MIND WOULD THINK, BELDUM IS NOT AN UGLY OLD WOMAN.

Played Balderdash and discovered that the word "beldam" means an ugly old woman.

Hurr, happy TWO DAYS UNTIL MY-*shot* birthday. Hope you enjoyed it, and here's a little present from me:

@

I have an obsession with giving out punctuation for people's birthdays. :]

WHAT? I haven't noticed this before? *Bangs head against wall* Ow...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLORA!
I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME!

Happey burthday too yooo!
Happey Burthday to yooooooooo!
HAPPEY BUUUURTHDAY DEAR FLOOOOOoOoOoOoORAAAAA!
Happy birthday to you :]

And I'll give you a smiley as a present:

^^;
:sweatdrop:

:]

Last edited:
AH! Sorry I didn't notice this!

Have a great birthday, Flora! I shall begin work on a present...

EDIT: It's done~!

Florapresent11164.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom