• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What song/s best reflect you?

Do you have a song that sums you up?

• Total voters
I have only one...

Three Days Grace - Animal I have become.

This song describes me a lot because I'm really happy and I'm never really depressed but when you get me angry, you never know what will come out of me.

Yay! One of my favourite songs. I think Riot by Three Days Grace sums me up better though, mostly because its a bit fun going and adventurous as well as dark, i'm not like I am on the forums.

Let The Flames Begin - Paramore

This song is pretty accurate to me a lot of the time. Or rather, it reflects my attitude a lot of the time, I wouldn't say I have a song that completely fits me. X3

Maybe I'll make one one day~

Um... Let's see... Either Nudity by Say Anything or.... Kiss My Sass by Cobra Starship

Really depends what kind of mood I'm in. ^^

Back
Top Bottom