• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween! xD

Me?
Naah, I'm not going trick-or-treating. Instead, I'll get this bloody shirt, get some red lipstick and make it look like I'm bleeding from the eyes, mess up my hair, and scare the living crap out of the kids that come to our house! :D
Iunno.

I don't really know- if I can't think of anything good, I'll just be a witch or vampire and all the generic stuff.
(I know! I KNOOOOW! A witchvampirezombiepiratedevilghostevilclownmummy!)

Here, most people don't really do Halloween, but they buy candy for the trick-or-treaters.

Last edited:
i'm going as giygas, the main villain of an old snes rpg known as EarthBound.

if you've played the game and seen what he looks like, you're probably thinking "how the hell can you make a costume of him?" trust me, it's possible

Me?
Naah, I'm not going trick-or-treating. Instead, I'll get this bloody shirt, get some red lipstick and make it look like I'm bleeding from the eyes, mess up my hair, and scare the living crap out of the kids that come to our house! :D
Iunno.

Oh! That'll be awesome!

Or I can hide in the back and pretend no one is home or give out expired candy to kids.

Pics please.

:D

And I just have to get the wig for L, and then I'm set.

EDIT: And HRA, you should have been Queen Arylett! D:
But... I already AM a Queen! I can't dress up as something that I already am!

(Umm, I don't think I'd be able to find a Queen costume in time. If I do though, I am definately taking pictures.)

Well, last year I was Shaun from Shaun of the Dead. In keeping with that survival horror theme, I wanted to be Frank West... but Halloween is in a few days and I don't have the costume.

And my friends want me to be Luigi in their Mario/Luigi/Wario/Waluigi... costume quartet thing. Bah.

I can't be the first person who's gone as a Murkrow. (YEAH. I MADE THE HAT!)

It's awesome. (Next year I will be Sableye!)

I don't go, but if I did, I'd be... I dunno. But two of my friends are going to dress up as two of the Teletubbies. Yeah, they're weird, I know.

Costume edit! I'm gonna be a VAMPIRE HOBO!!! With only one fang :3 and i'm going to jump out from behind the bushes and scare unsupervised children and steal their candy! >:3 Mwahahahahaha!!!! I

Our uni's fencing club is having a halloween social-thing and I wasn't really planning to go as anything, but now I have the hat, I'm very much considering going as Kamineko (the biting cat) from Azuamanga Daioh X3

Back
Top Bottom