• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Would you rather watch Barney or Sesame Street?

Would you rather watch Barney or Sesame Street?

• Sesame Street!

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • Barney!

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Seritinajii

Always a sucker for bubble tea
Pronoun
he
Title. Yay.

I'd rather watch Sesame Street. I don't think there's as much singing, and it seems more mature.

Sesame Street. Because it's awesome. Can you show me how to get - how to get to Sesame Street~ I bit a kid and took her Barney doll when I was a baby though. That was bad.

Sesame Street, totally. It's like, the most amazingly surreal thing I've ever seen.

I never even heard of Barney until I was about seven, and my earliest kiddie memories are of watching Sesame Street (and eating tomato soup while watching for some reason).

Plus: Avenue Q! :D

i'd rather watch Sesame Street and play the Barney song for endless amounts of time. Just to annoy my sister. :D

I'd choose to watch Barney, just for the fact that there are more stupid things there to make fun of. Sesame Street isn't illogical enough to make fun of. Even if it is fun to bleep out key words in the Count's songs. "I like to *Bleep* the candles on the walls....And if I ever get lonely, I even *bleep* myself!" or something like that.

Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLQZOqxOelA

Last edited:
I really rather watch Sesame Street. Some of it is entertaining, and slightly surreal.
The whole cast is endearing.
I never really liked Barney as a small child. I had taste!

I also hated Teletubbies, due to lack of plot and this one shaving scene that scared me badly.

Sesame Street has the Cookie Monster.
Barney has a huge badly-colored stuffed dinosaur.

I think you know which one wins. >:U

I never saw Barney. It doesn't really look like the kind of think I would've liked.
I remember seeing a few Sesame Streets, but I didn't watch it all that much.
I did watch the Teletubbies, which I loved.

There was something else that I watched, that I liked even more than the Teletubbies, but I just can't remember what it was called no matter how much I try to remember.

The cookie monster is my god so...

Closely followed by Elmo and The Count.

Sesame Street everytime, The Cookie monster makes me LOL everytime I see him even now.

I don't remember watching either. Barney was scary and Sesame Street was like the Muppets, which I did watch :3

Muppets = instant win.

There was something else that I watched, that I liked even more than the Teletubbies, but I just can't remember what it was called no matter how much I try to remember.

Oh yeah

Sooty & Sweep
Fireman Sam (and Sam Tân)

I added a poll. =D

Anyway, yay Sesame Street! Yeah, Cookie Monster is awesome. I always loved Elmo, too.

Back
Top Bottom