• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Edward vs Edward

Which Edward?

• Total voters
Never heard of Edward Cullen. My favorite manga series is FMA. Fullmetal kicks asses. Especially of those who have the same forename as him.

Guess who I voted for.

Shouldn't be too hard.

Elric.

I read the entire Twilight saga and Cullen freaks me out. He stalks Bella till she marries him.
That's creepy.

Alchemists > Undead sparkley people.

Screw your Edwards, mine will always be the blue engine from Thomas the Tank Engine. >:(

(but seriously, I don't really like either.)

neither

you see, out of all the Eds, Eddys, and Edwards, only one Ed, Eddy, and Edward stand tall above the rest

EEnE_Titles.jpg

cullen and elric can both eat their hearts out

The overload of Twilight in my life is making me want to throw up at the moment.
My friend is telling me to shut up about it, but I hate the series for lots of reasons.
I know I seek some of this out, but it sucks. I even had a dream about my best friend getting a video game with bad vampire puns and a prophesying old guy in it. (It was Twilight, in video game form, and I laughed that it would be worse than the original because Book > Movie, always, and Book > Movie > Video Game based off both. )
Anyhow, my mom mentioned it last night. She's like, "Have you heard about Twilight?"
And I promptly voiced my opinion. It became a running joke throughout the night.
My dad misheard and asked questions like, "Is this the same Highlights magazine from when we were young?"
My best friend agrees with me and we are companions in Twilight-hating.
I'm afraid she'll read it and not find it suckish, though. She might actually LIKE Edward. I'm scared at the prospect. God, this empty fangirlism has to stop.
I know I rant about it frequently, but it invades my life. A lot of my friends like it now, the mall is full of merchandise, and everywhere there are squealing girls telling their mothers that it's the best book ever. My self control is ebbing, and since I can't really do anything about it in public, I have to vent online which makes me out to be a foul, outspoken bitter person.
When you're the age that most of the girls like it, you find it personal. (Actually, some of those girls are older than me.)

Edward Elric's cooler by far, although the FMA anime makes no sense at all.

"btw your magic is powered by people dying in WWI-era Germany! ALSO GO FORTH AND FIGHT NAZIS. ... IN GERMANY." the fuck

Screw the anime, I just read the manga.

I'd like to read Twilight, just to see what people are fangasming over. But it's never in at the libraray, and I don't dare buy it on the chance that I hate it.

Fullmetal. Yummeh.

I pick the Edward whose definition of the perfect gift is a flame thrower or mini-uzi, better known as this one. Didn't like FMA and I absolutely HATED Twilight.

Back
Top Bottom