• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What would you do if you could?

*sigh* I wish I could do anything right now... I've always wanted to go through all of my old school stuff and create new notes and stuff for the things that I see as mattering, like science. I feel like I quickly forget the things that I learn in school, so I'd want to halt that. Then I would probably find something to study and learn everything I can in that area. Or multiple areas, knowing me.

And then there's some other random assortments of things I want to do. Write all of the stories that I've been thinking of writing. Learn sign language. Learn some other foreign languages, like German maybe. Learn to play a second instrument. Become a helicopter pilot.

I also want to get into shape and play soccer or tennis again. And I want to go horseback riding. =3

Read every decent book in existence. Learn lots and lots of languages and travel the world~

And do a lot of competitive battling(stuff that takes ages that I usually don't have time for such as EV Training which I usually do on Shoddy)

Immortal (hopefully without ageing. That wouldn't be so good): If I could actually do it, I'd learn everything about everything. Maybe spend a year or so just standing on a hill somewhere and watching the world pass.
I'd cope with people dying - after a while I expect you'd get used to it. Plus I'm not very emotional, so it wouldn't be as bad for me.

Just unlimited free time: I'll learn all I can about Zoology, and become fluent in lots of little-used languages.
And maybe the ones lots of people use so I can communicate with people who don't speak English.

Actually I'd probably just sit around and do nothing.

have sex with the one hot girl in my circle of friends

I probably speak for everyone here

Not for me. I couldn't even tell which one the 'hot girl' (or guy for that matter) was, never mind wanting to have sex with them.

- Join a band (preferably rock or metal)
- Learn to play guitar proficiently
- Build a house somewhere in the scandinavian forests
- Get a driving licence
- read a lot of philosophy, literature and science
- publish some poetry
- Find that one chick I want to marry settle down and have kids. That SPECIAL ONE.

I'd go around trying to make as many people happy as possible. The rest of the time I'd just play and have fun and I'd probably go into space at some point too.

I would definitely travel around the world, staying long enough in certain countries (like Spain) so that I could pick up all of the major world languages. Then, after deciding which country I liked the best, I'd buy the best house I could find and adopt cute little Asian girls. I would raise them to be awesome and take them on all sorts of fun vacations and have them learn languages too when they're little since that's when it's easiest to learn them. I would try not to spoil them horribly but probably fail. I would invite all of my friends to come live with me... and you guys, too, if you wanted. ^_~ I would enjoy spoiling you and my other friends like my adorable adopted Asian daughters. All the while I would be reading lots of books and trying to learn everything about everything.

Oh, and I'd have the sweetest wardrobe ever. ;)

-Learn a crapton of languages, such as French, Italian, German, etc.
-Become a gay rights activist in many nations (not those where homosexuality is outlawed – sorry, but I'm not risking my life).
-Visit many countries (all of the European and American ones and a few others).
-Study politics and science (focusing on chemistry, physics, and biology).

- Get in a band (as long as it's rock-ish, I'm cool)
- Learn moar languages (get better at Latin, learn Japanese, learn German, learn Swedish possibly)
- Get better at drums, guitar, vox
- Get better at maths :(

idk a bunch of stuff

I would learn each and every weapon. Except guns, guns are sooooooooo easy. I mean, you want to kill one with skill and passion. Not with anyone a toddler can use, and still kill with. Come on be original, and not the mainstream sheep.

BE UNDERGROUND PEOPLES.

You can shoot a gun, but can you shoot precisely? Not to mention, each gun is different, like each is a separate person. One must know his gun inside and out, and when you become that aquainted with any weapon, killing with it is very skillful and passionate.

have sex with the one hot girl in my circle of friends

I probably speak for everyone here

No girls, hot or otherwise, in my circle of friends, and any compromise in light of that fact would involve a major lifestyle choice I'm just not prepared to make. So not quite everybody, no. xD

In answer to the question, I'd make myself able to do as many things as I'd like forever, and then go away and think about it.

To clone creatures that are extinct. (Not only dinosaurs, but many others), and get my own island and turn it into a zoo with cloned animals. Kinda like Jurassic Park.

-devote many hours to writing to publish what I've done
-devote many hours to playing guitar to stop sucking penis at it
-form a band
-learn all the nordic languages
-kick ass at all videogames I like
-build the only castle-like house in Norway in some mountains
-live hedonistically when not in awesome house?
-find the perfect mate, obviously when done feeling hedonistic
-find an acceptable way to die, and eventually do that.

Back
Top Bottom