• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD Party Nights

I miss Fibbage... it regularly told me that I was the funniest person on tcod.

It's funny, because when we first tried Quiplash everyone was complaining about it, but after that last time it's everyone's new favorite game. It's probably my favorite too.

I like Bidiots the most! It's the only one that's, like, an actual game, where you have to think about what's going on and play accordingly. But that also makes it a bit less relaxed, I suppose. Less comical. It's also way more susceptible to lag, to the point where I fear it might be unplayable for this group.

Quiplash and Fibbage are basically the same thing except Quiplash revolves entirely around trying to be funny, which obviously makes it more hilarious. So I prefer Quiplash!

Earwax is crude, and what's-it-called bomb game is a less fun version of Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, so I'm not really a fan.

What's-it-called-bomb game is also only four players, which is kind of limiting for this group.

I like Bidiots because I can draw loss.jpg for every prompt. Aside from that, the game is not really as fun, and the stream delay kind of destroys it. Still, it's nice to throw in a game of Bidiots or Earwax every now and then to mix things up. But let's be honest, Fibbage and Quiplash are the real reason people buy these packs.

MD, since you seem to know a lot about this, what are the other games on Jackbox Party Pack 1 like?

ez3898 : they call me capt waifu
Broadcaster Sir_Pentine : yeah i mean i always post an invitation on my twitter and tumblr so random people show up from time to time
littlechavaleh : who the heck calls you captain waifu?????
tcodeif : me
qyuarkrien : huzzah new friends!
tcodeif : i call him that
littlechavaleh : okay who except eif calls him captain waifu
tcodeif : I do!
Broadcaster Sir_Pentine : hold up
hopeandjoy9 : i do deep inside my heart

tcod party nights are grand

!!! i need to like email sub this thread so I can actually catch you guys playing.

pls quote more this is a gift

tfw you stay up late on saturday in case there's another one of these but then you decide to go to bed at 3 am and then it starts almost immediately after

tfw you stay up late on saturday in case there's another one of these but then you decide to go to bed at 3 am and then it starts almost immediately after
yeah sorry, i should have announced that one in advance on here, i'd already told everyone in the telegram chat.

tbh i've been catering mostly to people in north america, by playing at like 9am my time. i could maybe do another stream this week after work, but that would mean everyone in north america would have to get up early to play.

I don't want to co-opt VM's thing, but would anyone be interested in playing Cards Against Humanity some nights/days when VM can't stream?

please doesn't anyone have screenshots of when we were all MF

IghBHls.png

(Sorry MF, you've basically become our stream meme)

I'm starting a Cards Against Humanity game here in about 30 40 minutes right now it's over! Good game!

If the link doesn't work, find hopeandjoy9 in the Bigger, Blacker Box sever. We have room for 10 players and 10 spectators!

EDIT: Password is tcod because I am a dumb who forgot to post that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom