• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Crazy Weavile's Emporium [SHOP]

Crazy Weavile

HAI GUYZ
This is my shop. I can provide rare items and Pokemon in exchange for things that interest me. ALL OBJECTS HAVE WAITING PERIODS.

Maximum 1 Day Waiting:
Jirachi
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Beldum
PokeRus-carrying Bidoofs

Maximum 4 Day Waiting:
Enigma Berry

I want:

Protector
TM Grass Knot
Macho Brace
Power objects
Legit Mew/Celebi/Deoxys/Darkrai
Jolly Rayquaza
Timid Kyogre
Timid Zapdos
Jolly Male Ralts
TM Earthquake
Shaymin (ONLY the ones from the Japanese E4 Glitch)

Those aren't all, though. If you have something good and you want something, tell me what it is you have.

FC: 3136 3363 8378

There is currently no such thing as a legit Mew or Celebi in America or Europe (and probably everywhere else except Japan).

Back
Top Bottom