• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Reverse Mafia

M&F

tikitok
Pronoun
any
In most mafia games, the informed minority are scum and the uninformed majority are innocent.

In this mafia game, the setting is so thoroughly corrupted, the only thing the criminals can agree with is that they need the city to be as crime-rotten as it currently is. Which is a problem when a small group decides to change their directions, sniping the scum through fake dealings and meta trickery.

What you'll be seeing here will be pretty much a normal game, except the uninformed majority is called the scum, the informed minority is called innocent, and the typical roles are twisted so as to fit the new setting -- which may or may not imply a change in what the role does.

Not aiming for any specific number of players; I'm compiling a wide range of roles I could use, and once I feel like beggining the game, I'll close the sign-ups and then, based on the number, choose which roles will make the cut.

Closing the signups.

PMs will be sent shortly.

For the record, I'm also reversing the days and nights. Because certainly the criminals aren't going to go around doing shady things under daylight.

This game is made from the Awesonium mined from the quarries of Wintross, sculpted by a Pwnish Gamemaster.
Which was then mailed to MF.

Back
Top Bottom