• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How many Lv. 100's do you have?

How many Lv. 100's do you have?

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 1-5

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • 6-10

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 11-15

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 16-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-30

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 30+

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Aura Cobalt

Banned
And I mean Pokemon you have actually raised yourself, not that you got off the GTS, unless you traded one of your own Lv. 100's for it. You can count Pokemon from the GTS if they were about level 70 or below when you got them.

You can also count Pokemon from the G/S/C or R/B/Y series that you couldn't keep in the 3rd + generations. Lv. 100's from spin-off games count, too.

I myself have about 11 or so.

Last edited:
2 that I actually trained, my Latias from Emerald and my Typhlosion from PMD Red Rescue Team. I got some others off Wi-Fi, but I don't count those.

Uhh... Well, my Latias, Sceptile, Blaziken, Starmie, Mewtwo, and Zapdos are level 100. I raised them all myself.
ESPECIALLY LATIAS. RAWR.

Zero on any current-generation games.

I did have a level-100 Sneasel on my old Crystal version, which I found a few weeks ago, though. Of course, that'll be gone as soon as the battery finally dies, so I'll be back to zero again...

Just 3. All I traded for. They are: Tyranitar, Mesprit, and Regigigas. But I do plan on training my own in Platinum. I currently have a Empoleon at level 85, but I got it at 80, so maybe it won't count...

about 10 I think

had a level 100 Blissey on Crystal once, all the rest I have now are on Diamond
with my glorious 108 hour file
haven't restarted in the 2 years I've had it :)

That I trained myself? lol... I suck. :[ The closest I ever got on my own was a Marshtomp at like 96 or so on my Sapphire game before I lost it.
I've got a level 100 Blissey from a friend, though, and that Regigigas I got from Toys'R'Us last weekend... but of course those don't count. :B

Back
Top Bottom