• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Have you caught a Feebas yet?

Have you caught a feebas before?

• Yes!

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • Nope. Too lazy ^_^

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • I got it off the GTS!

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters
Meh...whats so special about Milotic anyways?

It's pretty much the Sp. Atk equivalent of Gyarados - they have the same overall base stats, except Milotic is primarily geared towards Sp. Atk and Sp. Def.

Anyways, yes I've gotten Feebas before. I got one in Emerald shortly before the "Pokeblock" master event thingy, so that I maxed out the Feebas' beauty really quickly, and I also got it in Diamond once, but my Poffin skills suck, so I didn't evolve it. I just transferred a duplicated Milotic over from Emerald. I think for my next game on Platinum I'll probably hunt one down for the hell of it.

I caught one in my Sapphire, BEFORE I found out that squares meant tiles. So, now I have a ton of them, XD.

I've caught it a few times in Sapphire and Emerald. I tried to transfer my Milotic to Diamond once, but it didn't want to leave >< Too hard in D/P/Pt

Last edited:
I've caught two in Em. The first I missed the block mark, the second is currently a lv. 8 milotic with absolutly no point whatso-ever sitting in a box in diamond.

@Dragonclaw, does the Milotic have HMs, you can't transfer those? Unless your being silly... ^-^;

Yeah. I do. Found some on Emerald. Weird the fisherman there doesn't have any Feebas's on his team because the tile was right on the tile in front of him O_o And he fishes there day and night, as well!

Hmm... But I must have changed the trend by accident, 'cause now I can't find them no matter what :/

@Dragonclaw, does the Milotic have HMs, you can't transfer those? Unless your being silly... ^-^;

Nope, I deleted the HMs before hand, and it still said something about it not wanting to go o_O I guess it really loved me.
Or it was a glitch.

Caught one on Ruby for Emerald, and have given up on using it.
Haven't had one on Diamond - Just traded straight for a Milotic over GTS. I should send one over sometime, just as soon as I figure out which of the ones I bred I want to keep.

Of course, it was super easy too.

It's called an Action Replay, or summat. Makes them appear everytime, y'know?

Back
Top Bottom